Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot about time change :lol:, No changes brb.
 
Post new times then Kitten. '-'
 
Race Times
2:30PM EDST
1:30PM EST
6:30PM GMT
 
We be doin pubic lobby? I mean public
 
yay, race in 20 minutes.
 
Room ID: 1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7710 - 8349
 
yay, race in 20 minutes.
sarcasm_detector.jpg


- - - - - - - - - -

Also people try clearing your cache in Options menu.
 
Am I competitive with 1:24 for ltd
 
Slidin' on now!

(I've given up to a certain extent on Extreme, RS200 is pure evil)

I've clocked a 1:21 for Limited.
 
That was disgraceful driving. You can't just not brake and run people off the road.
 
Dont worry. Everything will be Stewarded.
 
The way those Lancias took positions was pathetic.
 
I drove like an idiot.

Kick me from the series if you feel necessary.
 
Change my limited car to the Mazda RX-7 Efini. Same colors.

Well I'm glad that's over. Guess Willow Springs just isn't my type of race track. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Some driving was disgraceful (i'm looking at one person in particular).

Other driving was great.

I really enjoyed that overall. Great start for the Vintage machine (what did everyone think of my 2002? :D), and great final with Sparky (that cut up the inside was epic, great respect). Thanks everybody 👍
 
Ill like to officially state that GTP Global Rallycross Championship will be POSTPONED till further notice.
 
Ill like to officially state that GTP Global Rallycross Championship will be POSTPONED till further notice.
Whaaaaaa? Why? :eek:
 
Whaaaaaa? Why? :eek:

The Lag is terrible. Servers are just rubbish. All 2 Races were fine. But Finale was garbage. In-General i had a better experience in GT5.
 
ToCA had all these issues, but we persevered and got through.

It's something that a lot of other series have put up with.
 
I won something.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back