Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, my Super 206.
 
@sparkytooth has inspired me for Limited.

Sod the modern FF econoboxes and crappy french hatchbacks. Sod understeer and late early 00's blandness.

Sparky, i'm joining you in the historic RWD funness brigade.
 
@sparkytooth has inspired me for Limited.

Sod the modern FF econoboxes and crappy french hatchbacks. Sod understeer and late early 00's blandness.

Sparky, i'm joining you in the historic RWD funness brigade.
YAY
 
Sending FR to Kitten now.

EDIT: 1:08.7 with my Extreme car online.
 
Last edited:
I have a room open for practice.
1472-6118-4216-8213-7382 is the room number.

ROOM CLOSED
 
Last edited:
11610492655_7176274d65_o.jpg


This is all i'm showing for Limited.

Final confirmation up tomorrow morning after i've watched SuperGT.
 
I wanted to say the beetle but no
also on a side note for the fwd cars. From watching the stowe circuit replays it seems as though the focus is on a completely different level than the mini and the punto. Also monster whats your subaru tune, your car is far faster than mine lol.
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to make it due to work. :/ but I might have a chance to make it. What then is the limited race?

Also, got to 1:24:564
 
Anyone up for some testing? Just turned GT6 on after two weeks (FIFA, Batman and exams have fully occupied my time).
 
Anyone up for some testing? Just turned GT6 on after two weeks (FIFA, Batman and exams have fully occupied my time).
I am playing right now....
 
I'll set up a quick room then.

ROOM NUMBER IS: 1472-6118-3615-5259-6902
 
Notice anything different about my... Sony Entertainment Network PlayStation Network contact info? :sly:
 
Rs200 is forever death trap
I made it extra twitchy! :lol:

I wanted to say the beetle but no
also on a side note for the fwd cars. From watching the stowe circuit replays it seems as though the focus is on a completely different level than the mini and the punto. Also monster whats your subaru tune, your car is far faster than mine lol.
That's precisely why I binned the FF crap for Limited.

And in terms of car... ooohhhh... we'll have to wait and see ;)
 
Hey guys, I need to mention that I might need to withdraw, my Saturdays are often busier than I expected and I'm missing a lot of races. Sorry! :(
 
Pictures up soon of my Limited car...
 
For once, I'll be able to race.

I'd like to point out that I will be using my old PSN account to race online until I get some more GT6 credits on my new one.
 
BRZ is ready and waiting to tear down the asphalt. And the competition as well.
 
Sparky's unprepared, surprises no-one.
 
We should totally run the heats at night.
 
I like to stare at the stars.
 
I have trouble seeing at night on GT6
 
oooooo.. Morning k? 7:30 + 3 Time change.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back