Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no, I mean, do what you want. I just like sunsets.
 
But I love night racing.
 
Lobby opens at 1:00 PM, I assume?
 
Sunrise then, I don't really care as long as I can see.
 
Not enough variables.
 
Sperkly you just want everyone to crash out so that your ProtoLFA has a chance :dopey:
I only care bout my Magic Pimp audi and my Super Duper Escort.
 
Hello i have just awoken. Are we a go?
 
It starts at 7 for us UK people now, right?
 
6 still, I think...
 
Starts at 12 for me
 
If I'm not mistaken, the room is about to open right?
 
If it's about to open, I'm mistaken :p but ready.
 
Race Times
2PM EDST
1PM EST
6PM GMT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back