Gone in 60 Seconds or The Fast and the Furious?

What movie did you like best?

• Gone in 60 Seconds

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • The Fast and the Furious

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Ive only seen one of the 2 movies.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Zero,
You still don't know what happened in the flick, There's a lot more story than what's talked about above. Worth a rent, if you can find it.

I have to go with gone in 60. Great cars, good story. Some other good car movies are Ronin, the chase in French Connection, Bullit, and VP are awesome, as well as Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry. The only thing I liked about F&F was that this whole racing subculture
is kind of they way hotrodding got it's start back in the late 40's/early 50's. Take a run of the mill street car and make it unique. They get treated as outlaws. That brings a couple more flicks to mind, The Wild Ones, The Cincinatti Kid(Is that Martin Sheen or Charlie?), Easy Rider.

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Who ever saw the french movies Taxi and Taxi 2?

It is a totally realistic (physics whys) story about an ex-pizza-delivery boy who wants to be a taxi driver and buys himself a Peugeot 406 and then modifies the **** out of it. Really a must-see!!!!

What do you mean??? I suppose the First one was realistic. But the second one wasnt. A car that grows wings?? what the hell but those films are soooooo gooood I was cracking up all the way through both of them

Back