Good Drift songs?

United States
in a box
I need a crapload of tech/trance/rave ect... to colaborate on a cd.
Im sure you guys heard the Ferry Corsten Song "Punk" well I'm looking for stuff similar to that so Could you guys just list me some songs?

:irked: Why euro, techno..Rave..trance..or whatever? I mean, I'm not dissing your personal style, if its your music, that fine, but it just seems to me that songs like.."Up All Night" by Unwritten Law is an awesome 'drifting song.'

Anything but the Initial D music. I'm sooooo sick of hearing it in every drift video I see. Be different, use some rock, rap, whatever, just no more Initial D music...please.

Stay away from headbang rock, and Initial D, otherwise you video will sink into the masses, unnoticed and not memorable. As much as I enjoy my Initial D cd's, I'm sick of every video having songs from the series, or heavy metal rock stuff. ;)

See I've got that ferry corsten song and two other remixes that are good, I want stuff that is similar to that. I dont know why but songs like that are just good to drive to.

also a good driving song, look this one up youll like it its called Holic and its off of one of the Dance Dance Revolution games.
I've discovered that some of the songs on that game are good race/drift songs.
so anything like those 2 songs will be good for me.

I'm telling you: Unwritten Law- "Up all Night" awesome drifting song.. But don't listen to XzifT because you cannot pronounce the name..

Try DJ Icey:
Can't Stop This Track
Slake
Castles in the Sky (850 Break Mix)
Escape 2000 (new Club Mix)
Escape (Electro Mix)

DJ Sammy:
El Condor Pasa
Paradise Of Love
Vive El Presente
Sunchild

Not sure what style those two songs you posted about are, but these are all pretty good. I'll see if I can't find the two you mentioned though. :)

hey wicked I was hoping you would see this post, I was hoping you could give me some good songs.
I've been to tranceaddit.com they got some good stuff, but I'm looking for songs like that Ferry Corsten song I dont know if its trance rave or whatever style but thats what I'm looking for.

haha i listen to Ferry Corsten - Punk when I'm playin Fy_Iceworld on CS...usually with a 100-20 record everytime i play lol

Original soundtrack of Final fantasy unlimited - Romancing train Performed by Move. also the one who performed the songs of initial d it has nice beats and lyrics but its in japanese

Yeah a bunch of the techno I have is from DDR Max.
My little brother brought it when he came to visit me and I couldnt stop playing that stupid game.
I agree though the techno on that game kicks ass!

Man all i do is play DDR i have most of the games imported and i even bought a metal pad to resemble the arcade ones thats what i do alot besides play GT#3

good songs from DDR
Colors For Extreme
Holic
Burning Heat
Sync
Hero
and a bunch more check www.ddrfreak.com for songlist im sure if u guys like techno and trance u will like this music

this might be my lack of sleeping talking but what about some White Stripe,Green Day,Three Dog Night,CCR and the songs that were on the activision game,Interstate 76

Back