Good Drift songs?

Yeah dude I liked sandstorm when it first came out like what was it almost 4 years ago?

Klos your avatar is sick disgusting and very cool all at the same time how strange is that?

sandstorm was only played by darude, also check out the dance dance revolution sangs i have and they're pretty much eurobeat or techno or trance etc

Fusion, check out my vids in the Spirit R thread and let me know if you like anything in them I have access to a good variety of never before heard techno and the like. ;)

Venom :cool:

Music for drift vids? Well...
If you're still into the Eurobeat thing, please refrain from using any songs featured in Initial D!. ... well... I guess exceptions could go out to the battle stage music tracks, seeing as nowhere near as many people have heard them, I'd wager. Good original Eurobeat songs include...

Niko - Speedway
Cherry - Yesterday
Mega NRG Man - Sex All Over The Phone (No, I'm not kidding)

Myself, I prefer trance, nowadays. Something like Astral Projection, or Eternal Trance Mission, 303 infinity... etc.

1) aaagggh god avatar, Klos, Jesus Christ :P
2) You are inheritly +40 on the sexy-meter for the idea
3) Work on drift vid with "Hey Baby" or "Battle of Evermore" beginning sometime soon, methinks.

What an idea. Maybe we should get some oldschool Judas Priest or something as well! :P

It doesn't matter what kind of songs you put into the video. The key to good videos is the combination of music and the amount of good content (such as drifts in this case). Go watch any trailer, learn how they work, then make your own and realize that it takes more than two weeks for one person to create something that professional.

omg all u guys listen to these days is rap try for drifting some nice techno or trance it just feels like the right music for drifting does anyone agree?

Originally posted by FujiwaraTofu
omg all u guys listen to these days is rap try for drifting some nice techno or trance it just feels like the right music for drifting does anyone agree?

I aggree to a certain extent. I mean the whole Initial D music is getting really old... Its just not cacthing anymore. Any Techno/Rave/Trance/Eurostuff is alright, but I'd with something like "Up all night" by Unwritten Law. I drift to it, its great, it fits my personal style, I guess...

Yeah this guy from tranceaddict.com sent me a whole buch of bad ass songs. I almost have enough songs.

To be specific I am looking for Trance songs with pretty fast beats.
And thats exactly what that guy sent me.
I think his new lifes mission is to get me hooked on Trance and ya know I think its working:odd:

i like using old school rap such as fresh prince, naughty by nature, kris kross, blacksheep, cypress hill, and the old ll cool j stuff. it works well =]

also dj mystik and dj onyx are good trance deejays for drifting, i bump those when i gt3 drift too.

Back