Goodwood Hill Climb confirmed to feature in Gran Turismo 6! + Videos

No, it's a sideshow. A short little p2p course that has no potential for racing whatsoever.

At least what they've shown us so far of Goodwood. Maybe there is more that might be usable that just hasn't been shown.

As far as being negative... I'm being honest. I love GT and I desperately want GT6 to be at least the game that GT5 should have been.

Sideshows like this are icing on the cake but so far I haven't seen much cake. A few cars. A couple of tracks. These things are a start.

But courses that can't be raced are of limited value in a racing game.

And that's just me being honest.

Depends on how you define racing. I don't see anything wrong with time attacks. I actually quite like them.

I'll have to try and grab a go tomorrow!

However, the track does seem, visually at least, quite disappointing. I mean, just look how low-poly the Flint Wall (3rd pic) is...

Last edited:
It depended on where it the demo was. At the Ford stand, it was the Ford GT, at Mercedes it was the SLS, at Nissan it was that GTR race car, at Alfa Romeo it was the 8C.

So where was the DeltaWing footage from then?

The Hill Climb won't be used for racing probably. Perhaps there will be an online TT of some sort we could do on it. There is Goodwood Circuit though, you could race there. My guess is, they've modeled Goodwood Circuit as well and have Goodwood Revival races in store for us. They would be insane not to include it...

The Hill Climb won't be used for racing probably. Perhaps there will be an online TT of some sort we could do on it. There is Goodwood Circuit though, you could race there. My guess is, they've modeled Goodwood Circuit as well and have Goodwood Revival races in store for us. They would be insane not to include it...

It's PD mate, I wouldn't be surprised if the circuit didn't make into the game.

👍
It's PD mate, I wouldn't be surprised if the circuit didn't make into the game.
👎

:lol:

I don't know why you're thumbing down, whilst the person who leaked the info on Goodwood suggested the circuit had been scanned as well as the climb PD not mentioning it could mean either they don't want to yet or they're not mentioning it because it'll be DLC. The latter is very plausible considering their promises on monthly tracks, they have to come from somewhere.

640px-Calorie_Mate_Block%2C_Cheese_Flavor_.jpg

I can honestly say I have never heard of someone in the South/Southwest use the word "mate".

TRY harder.:dunce:
Well I don't see why he shouldn't use it.

I'm also from around those countries and I have free use of any sort of slang my tongue pleases.

I see no problem here mate.

This is why I love this place mates.

We all have a sense of humour.

Last edited:

how about the rally stage?

Well mates, I agree with PepeMickey. The guys at PD always give us one or another type of unpleasant, illogical surprise.

Oh, and: Mate.

Well mates, I agree with PepeMickey. The guys at PD always give us one or another type of unpleasant, illogical surprise.

Oh, and: Mate.
What up mate??

You're a fellow South American O_O

I'm not the only one here....

I don't know why you're thumbing down, whilst the person who leaked the info on Goodwood suggested the circuit had been scanned as well as the climb PD not mentioning it could mean either they don't want to yet or they're not mentioning it because it'll be DLC. The latter is very plausible considering their promises on monthly tracks, they have to come from somewhere.

I wonder if PD is going to have another stand / booth at the Goodwood Revival event in September and will have the circuit on display there. Since the Festival of Speed is pretty much centered around the hill climb course it makes sense to showcase that track at that event, so if they did scan the circuit as well then the Revival would seem like the prefect place to show that off.

Hey Toko, you ever create a thread that reached 500 posts before? It's about to happen. Good work, mate.. 👍

Back