- 11,010

- Canada
Hey Toko, you ever create a thread that reached 500 posts before? It's about to happen. Good work, mate.. 👍
It looks like I haven't yet. I'm quite surpriced one of the my threads will actually be reaching to that amount. Thank you.
Hey Toko, you ever create a thread that reached 500 posts before? It's about to happen. Good work, mate.. 👍
I'm sure there will be many 1000+ post threads closer to the release this fall/autumn.
The forums gonna be buzzin' man.
![]()
Kaz mentioned the Rally stage when the Hill climb was announced but not the track. At the moment though its only the Hill climb that's confirmed.how about the rally stage?
WardezAwesome piece that The Telegraph did at the Goodwood Fest. this year. Their reporter tries his hand at the track in GT6 at the demo they had set up, and they record the whole thing. Then Mr. Ordonez has his shot.
Cool to see GT6 being covered on a big site like this so well!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/goodwood-festival-of-speed/10176122/Goodwood-Festival-of-Speed-Telegraph-tries-the-Hillclimb-on-a-Playstation.html
Awesome piece that The Telegraph did at the Goodwood Fest. this year. Their reporter tries his hand at the track in GT6 at the demo they had set up, and they record the whole thing. Then Mr. Ordonez has his shot.
Cool to see GT6 being covered on a big site like this so well!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...aph-tries-the-Hillclimb-on-a-Playstation.html
maxpontiac lives in Arizona now, the southwest where a lot of hispanics live. I'm Mexican-American. I never use the word "mate", unless it's sarcastic, or in other words, if I'm just being an ass. Hence, maxpontiac's never heard someone who's hispanic - or let alone any other American - use the word "mate." So you guys are having a laugh.What does this even mean, mate?
That's right, eh. lolIt appears so mate.
We've all known about that since a few days ago. Do you mean that about something else?I saw on my FB page, its a post from Mercedes Benz: (I posted on other topic to lol)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 on the brand new Hill Climb track (4 fotos)
Since the #Goodwood Festival of Speed is taking place right now, it serves as the perfect occasion to announce Goodwood's renowned 1.86km #HillClimb as a new track to feature on the forthcoming Gran Turismo®6 for PlayStation®3. A new #GT6 demo will now give some of the expected 185,000-plus spectators their chance to challenge Nick Heidfeld’s 1999 41.6s course record set in a Formula 1 car. Take a look!
That Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? - Al Gore, June 15, 1998 to CHICAGO BULL fans.
We've all known about that since a few days ago. Do you mean that about something else?
You're reading it wrong. Mercedes is saying that the Goodwood Festival of Speed will have a GT6 demo and people will be able to try it out there. Check the videos on the first page of this thread. I think TokoTurismo put all or most of the videos available of that track in the first post.I think maybe after the GT Academy, PD release something like this because its a short demo and the players need more GT6Maybe i can be wrong but we will see one more demo before the oficial release!
You're reading it wrong. Mercedes is saying that the Goodwood Festival of Speed will have a GT6 demo and people will be able to try it out there. Check the videos on the first page of this thread. I think TokoTurismo put all or most of the videos available of that track in the first post.
Edit -
He missed this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8653078#post8653078
Still, you checked the first post of this thread? And in case you didn't notice, the "News" link at the top of this page for the website will update us on any Gran Turismo news (for the most part).
You check the news everyday? You better be sorry! lol I'm kidding.
Look here: http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_3833505.html
Well, here is the one for Brasil (portuguese).
http://www.gran-turismo.com/br/news/00_3833505.html
Can't wait for this car to be premium. That interior.
IMO, the GT6 section has been useless. I've only been smelling the melt of my speakers since this started so I'll let go for a month or two...We may never understand the genius behind P.D.
Probably too profound for our understanding...
Go ahead young padawan. Have a vacation, buy an E30, why not have Zoidberg?? Go outside and have fun....IMO, the GT6 section has been useless. I've only been smelling the melt of my speakers since this started so I'll let go for a month or two...
Maybe they should sign him up lol. Cleanest run up the hill I've seen so far.I am surprised a 7 year old did this run,Not bad at all kid .
Maybe they should sign him up lol. Cleanest run up the hill I've seen so far.
We could be Granturismo talent scouts![]()
I told Johnny Herbert that you wanted his job...
![]()