Google Earth: Car Hunt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 42 comments
  • 2,702 views
ExigeExcel
eliseracer
I'll check the Hethel Lotus HQ for some cars later on.
There's none. I tagged it ages ago.

You mean THIS Hethel?

lookitshethel.jpg
 
If anyone wants to try it, go to Ellisfield Avenue, Bracknell (in the UK) - you'll find BMW GB HQ there. Right next door to where I work.
 
live4speed
That red one looks like a Corvette.
C5 Vette looks to me.

Big car dealership on the "automile" in Norwood, MA.

 
I've just spotted my brother's car!

It's parked at his workplace.
 
Famine
I've just spotted my brother's car!

It's parked at his workplace.

Where?

And I've never seen you use an exclamation mark before
 
I'm pretty sure I have. Only they are usually italicised. Hard!

I am not at liberty to tell you the exact location of my brother's place of work, though I may post a GoogleEarth picture of his work car park (since it's almost impossible to identify it aerially).
 
Famine
I'm pretty sure I have. Only they are usually italicised. Hard!

I am not at liberty to tell you the exact location of my brother's place of work, though I may post a GoogleEarth picture of his work car park (since it's almost impossible to identify it aerially).

Yeah, that's fine, what car is it anyway?
 
Subaru Impreza WR1. Easy to spot in hyper-gay blue.
 
Famine
Subaru Impreza WR1. Easy to spot in hyper-gay blue.

Ooh, nice

Post a pic of the 'lot?

See if I can spot it
 
Google Earth Hacks

they have a pack called GT4 Tracks or something like that, with very nice views. Plus, you can also see cars in a special section they have.
 
Back