Google says GT7 will be released in 2016. :D

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 91 comments
The PS4 may be the best console, but the best racing game at the moment will be Forza 6. If I haven't had bought a PS4 for Uncharted and GTA I would buy an Xbox for Forza 6 and I wouldn't wait for GT7. PD isn't in a good position because GT5 and GT6 were disappointing games.

I have never played Forza as I do not have an XBOX would be awesome to try it though...I have to respectfully disagree with you on the part where you say GT 7 will not be good.....PD being such an established organization will make sure that when the game is finally released it will be awesome on par with everything else out there ( maybe hopefully even better ).

Cheers enjoy the racing....

I have never played Forza as I do not have an XBOX would be awesome to try it though...I have to respectfully disagree with you on the part where you say GT 7 will not be good.....PD being such an established organization will make sure that when the game is finally released it will be awesome on par with everything else out there ( maybe hopefully even better ).

Cheers enjoy the racing....
Where did you read that I think GT7 won't be good? I don't have any expectations for GT7. I don't know how good GT7 will be. At this point without knowing when GT7 will be released I would buy Forza 6 and I wouldn't bother about GT7 anymore, but since I only play GTA and Uncharted these days I'm not going to sell my PS4 for Forza and I don't have any other (good) option than to wait for GT7.

Back