Goracle's Drift Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goracle
  • 6 comments
  • 956 views
Messages
680
Messages
SouthpawSlider
Drifting: (Details in Youtube Descriptions)
Skyline Drift

512BB Drift


Online Tandem Drifts:
Kord and I - 350Zs



Thanks, Kord, for the footage! Turned out pretty good, eh? :sly:
 
Good drifting :D

I really need to get a DFP or something controllers arent the best :scared:
 
yea drifting with controller is pretty lame lol , wheels are pretty cheap these day you should get one!

nice drifting btw
 
Some tight drifting man.
 
HAHA, thanks guys

Planning to get a recorder so I can capture footage from the game
 
Needs more people if you ask me :dopey:
The biggest turnout was a 4 way drift for me.

If you watch some JPN drifters on youtube they have like 6 or 7 people :indiff:

We need some sessions :)
 
Needs more people if you ask me :dopey:
The biggest turnout was a 4 way drift for me.

If you watch some JPN drifters on youtube they have like 6 or 7 people :indiff:

We need some sessions :)

yeah, I was watching some of team-mixi's drift videos and I gotta say.. IT'S AWESOME!

They've got pretty good angles (of which I told kord about) where the camera man sits at a turn and the team drifts by 💡
 
Back