Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Is It still painfully slow to get racing online?

Between finding lobbies (no decent filters), to finding cars that meet the requirements, to installing mods. Hopefully it's all improved.

Haven't really been following the news!

Is It still painfully slow to get racing online?

Between finding lobbies (no decent filters), to finding cars that meet the requirements, to installing mods. Hopefully it's all improved.

Haven't really been following the news!
Online gets unlocked with the Day 1 patch,which hasn't released yet. But word is that it's improved.

Is the distance restriction for photographing standard cars still there? I'm sorry if this has been answered before.

I see no "top speed" slider in transmission settings menu, transmission flipping is no longer possible ? Essentially everyone will be running with the same ratio options if the final drive is the same ?

I liked to flip to keep tighter gearing yet maintaining a high top speed.
remember when gt5 first came out? you couldnt even touch individual gears?

as a drag racer on gt5, flipping gears was probably the best thing that happened.

hopefully it can be done

remember when gt5 first came out? you couldnt even touch individual gears?

as a drag racer on gt5, flipping gears was probably the best thing that happened.

hopefully it can be done
I completely forgot about that.

Yep, a reminder that what you get day 1 will be fairly different to 12 months time.

I get a copy today in Brazil
SophieLens_2013_12_04_13_45_10[1].jpg
!!! I'm so excited to go home!

Well I'm running it on 1080p and the framerate Drops often especially when dust is thrown up in front of you.
That's a shame :( after all of this time I don't think it's realistic to expect them to fix it now.

Do you see any improvement in 1080i or 720p output modes or just more of the same?

I guess smoke still doesn't show up in mirrors?

That's a shame :( after all of this time I don't think it's realistic to expect them to fix it now.

Do you see any improvement in 1080i or 720p output modes or just more of the same?

I guess smoke still doesn't show up in mirrors?

I just turned down to 720p and it runs smooth now. But Looks not nice on a big Screen this way.... Hope the patch fixes it!

Back