Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

I got it too, I came here to make the same exact thread :lol:

I got an HDPVR so if you guys want specific videos, let me know and I'll have them up before I sleep. That's like 5-6 hours from now.

Just, please, tell stuff that we don't know yet. If you find anything. Cars that have been made premium for example but we didn't know before, post it here. Many thanks!

I got an HDPVR so if you guys want specific videos, let me know and I'll have them up before I sleep. That's like 5-6 hours from now.

GT AUTO! GT AUTO! GT AUTO! GT AUTO! GT AUTO! GT AUTO! GT AUTO!

Or whatever you want.

It would be ultra nice to have videos of new tracks and track variations. Matterhorn, GT Arena, the new Apricot Hill, and other original tracks if they have been improved (SSR5/7, Rome Circuit, SSRX, etc).
Having a good quality version of the opening movie now would also be of huge interest!

Its available the first patch right now? You know the weight kb,mb,gb?
Its available in the first menu the option for buy Bestmotoring, D1, etc videos?

Please, show this car! :D
Monster Sport SX4 Base Model '11

Hi!

Congrats for having get the game earlier!

Can you see if some non annonced / removed car are in the game? Such as the C4 WRC, the deltawing, the Acura/Honda NSX '14, ...

Yeah, how are the sounds, loading times and how much does the Kokusai Kaihatsu McLaren F1 GTR cost in the dealership?

I can't tell much about the sounds at the moment, but the loading times are improved IMO.
The F1 GTR costs 3,500,000 Cr

I'd like to know if the license tests are an independent part of the game, or are the used to unlock any other part of the game?

11103925364_1b7aee471f_c.jpg

The license test are within the career mode, as you can see from the picture. Each time you finish a couple of races from a certain level, a license test gets unlocked.

Back