Got it today?

• Thread starter jacksmith
  • 75 comments
ramangt40
I got my copy of the f12010 today,the graphics blew me away,there is a lot to play apart from the normal race weekend feature.Pictures and videos later.

And this couldn't have gone in the main discussion thread ... why, exactly?

We don't create individual threads for our thoughts on the latest Gran Turismo game when we buy it, so why should that policy be any different here?

And why is the thread title phrased as a question when it's clearly meant to be a statement? That's a pet hate of mine.

I got my copy of the f12010 today,the graphics blew me away,there is a lot to play apart from the normal race weekend feature.Pictures and videos later.

PC no doubt.... or 360... no one seems to be getting it on the PS3.

Postie came and went without mine, now all I've got to look forwards to is 3 hour long slog to a hospital later today

*sigh*

Picked it up this arvo off Pre-Order...... have only run the P1 and P2 sessions of Bahrain in my career so far. (P22 in Practice 1 and P15 in P2). Early impressions after about 20-30 laps are good, Physics reasonable, graphics great and difficulty is good also (running expert no aids).

PC no doubt.... or 360... no one seems to be getting it on the PS3.

Postie came and went without mine, now all I've got to look forwards to is 3 hour long slog to a hospital later today

*sigh*

Don't feel bad, neither did mine. Same sorting offices, etc. Hospital sounds like fun, presumably it's not Royal Sussex if it's taking ya 3 hours?

dont think my ps3 version is coming today either. i have to go out at 12, so hopefully he wont come when i'm gone!

Are you guys in the US or UK? It was supposed to come out in the US yesterday but wasn't available yet at the 4 stores I went to!

Gamestop.com has changed from a preorder to "Ships within 24 hours." It also allows you to check store stock but obviously it hasn't been updated yet today. So perhaps it'll be in stores today in the US.

We don't create individual threads for our thoughts on the latest Gran Turismo game when we buy it, so why should that policy be any different here?

HA HA! Seems like over in the GT5 forum there're a dozen threads on every conceivable topic relating to GT:

"What side of the bed I'm going get out of when I'm getting ready to play GT5. Your thoughts?" ;)

So I would cut jacksmith some slack on this one ...

Amazon has yet to notify me of the shipment. According to Gamestop the game has yet to ship to them, they are hoping to get it Friday or early next week. The sales guy referred to it as "a bit of a scandal", not very encouraging.

Pretty upset with my local gamestop........... I pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago and asked when they would have available and I was told to call back when it got closer to the release date. So I called Monday and asked when they would have the pre-orders available for pick up and was told Wednesday.

Well, I called a few minutes ago and was informed that they wouldn't have it until Tomorrow....... Pretty pissed about the whole situation. My game plan for this evening was playing F1 and not hanging out with my Girlfriend...... oh well

Pretty upset with my local gamestop........... I pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago and asked when they would have available and I was told to call back when it got closer to the release date. So I called Monday and asked when they would have the pre-orders available for pick up and was told Wednesday.

Well, I called a few minutes ago and was informed that they wouldn't have it until Tomorrow....... Pretty pissed about the whole situation. My game plan for this evening was playing F1 and not hanging out with my Girlfriend...... oh well
Yep, just called my local Gamestop and they said tomorrow as well. I really, really hope it comes in tomorrow because I'm off work on Friday and I'm not driving 46 miles to pick the game up.

Are you guys in the US or UK? It was supposed to come out in the US yesterday but wasn't available yet at the 4 stores I went to!

UK, alot of the online places send out early so its garunteed to arrivive on or before launch day

Well, I haven't heard from Amazon and their site says F1 2010 is temporarily out of stock. This is not looking good.

Amazon has yet to notify me of the shipment. According to Gamestop the game has yet to ship to them, they are hoping to get it Friday or early next week. The sales guy referred to it as "a bit of a scandal", not very encouraging.

Yeah, the way it looks, Gamestop, BestBuy and Amazon don't even have copies in stock or available to ship out. I pre-ordered it from Amazon > 2 months ago (as part of a larger order) and it currently shows estimated shipping on the 27th. I was going to cancel and just pick it up from Gamestop on the way home so I'd have it for the weekend but no stores within 100 mile radius have it in stock. I also called 3 different Bestbuys near me as well as a Target and none of them have it either. It looks like they really cut things too close.

I'm relieved to hear some people already have it or I'd suspect a larger delay was at hand.

Yeah, the way it looks, Gamestop, BestBuy and Amazon don't even have copies in stock or available to ship out. I pre-ordered it from Amazon > 2 months ago (as part of a larger order) and it currently shows estimated shipping on the 27th. I was going to cancel and just pick it up from Gamestop on the way home so I'd have it for the weekend but no stores within 100 mile radius have it in stock. I also called 3 different Bestbuys near me as well as a Target and none of them have it either. It looks like they really cut things too close.

I'm relieved to hear some people already have it or I'd suspect a larger delay was at hand.

My Amazon order now says expected delivery the 24th, if I believe that. However, Walmart.com says the have it in stock for web only orders. I would call them though.

I just checked every place around me (Target, Kmart, BestBuy, WalMart, GameStop, Toysrus). None of them have it in-stock. Only GameStop had hint of an idea when they would have it. They said early next week at the earliest. All the others had no clue when to expect it.

So, let's get this right, some of you guys are annoyed that your pre-orders haven't turned up BEFORE the release date?... :odd:

Back