GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,688 views
I havent got an email from gt planet in like a week. I was like i need to check it. Lol
Lol yeah it does that to me sometimes
 
Nog Motor Sports (NMS) and the Death Wish Coffee Racing Team are happy to announce a new affiliation with Hyundai, driving the GR3 Genesis.
It should also be noted that nog3861 has also been working very closely with professional race car driver Collette Davis to hone his race-craft. :D

CF825331-3A5F-41CE-A6CC-FD8D83CCF026.jpeg
 
Lol you still having problems with that car
Not after i parked it at trophy for a week on a hill. And drained whatever moisture is causing it to see it not in park nuetral. Lol
 
@TexasJDC I will make my choice before my first race...sorry just kinda busy at the moment and dont wanna rush into making a car choice when I dont know if I am racing this Saturday or not.

If i do run it will be late...
No problem at all man, I agree dont rush it
 
IF U DON'T MAKE ONE UP WELL ALL MAKE ONE UP IT WILL BE ANARCHY !!!!!!!!!
 
Back