GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,361 views
I always thought the black flag was the penalty flag, and the black flag with orange circle meant mechanical fault. Although maybe I misunderstood.
I got this off of a website while working you may be correct I will check into it tonight when I get off work just to make sure so theres no confusion thank you @aceboy127 for bringing this up
 
I always thought the black flag was the penalty flag, and the black flag with orange circle meant mechanical fault. Although maybe I misunderstood.
After looking at it closer you are absolutely right @aceboy127 it seems the table had those two switched for some reason so I quick fixed it for right now so theres no mis-information and will work on it to make sure its correct by Saturday. Thank you for pointing that out @aceboy127
 
Practice room open

0475 4276 7677 5005 2932
 
I will have a room up tonight around 9 central to run a 12 lap race everyone is welcome to join its half the race distance of tomorrow nights race just to figure out a few last minute strategies. I will post room number here when I get it going around 9 PM central
 
Death Wish Coffee Racing Team ready for action.

399BB024-3B27-4EDD-80F8-FA1C3CC26D89.jpeg
 
I'm going to a comedy show tonight at 10pm EST but I don't expect it to be longer than an hour. I'll miss qualifying but can hopefully get in the room before 11:30.
 
Depends how I feel after my prior event...gotta love a good cold and sinus infection
 
Depends how I feel after my prior event...gotta love a good cold and sinus infection
Sorry to hear that man hope you get well soon and no worries if you dont make it I would be in the same boat if I felt like s#$!
 
hello , is this only for americans or can I join in on the fun perhaps ?
It's for everyone as long as the connection is good and your a clean racer your more than welcome to join
 
It's for everyone as long as the connection is good and your a clean racer your more than welcome to join

yes and yes yes , love beating aceboy`s behind senceless , so I would love to join in , regarding car I´ll do some quick testing iff thats allright :)
 
yes and yes yes , love beating aceboy`s behind senceless , so I would love to join in , regarding car I´ll do some quick testing iff thats allright :)
Lol no problem man when you get it all figured out just post and I'll update the thread
 
10 PM central time , when is that in eastern time ?

edit. thats 9PM eastern right :)
 
I am trying to make it. Will be in the Toyota Supra if I do.
 
No problem man hope to see you there
 
Not gonna make it. Show is definitely gonna long
 
Room open for free practice

0475 4279 3726 6934 8932
 
ARL live stream

 
Qualifying has started 9 mins till race start
 
Back