GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Tentative for this weekend.

Just wanted to give an update that I will not be able to attend this week's race as my wife is having surgery today and I will need to be available to help her as she recovers throughout the week. I will be here for the final 3 races, however. Good luck to everyone in the race!

@SydViscus @PApunk924
I pray for her continued recovery, and take lots of care! Hope to see you soon

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Wife is doing good and recovering great. Still can't do much on her own yet, but recovery time is 5-7 days, the doc said.

Awesome to hear man! All the best in the recovery process. Take as much time off as you need to brother.

Unfortunately I am out of town and can‘t race tonight. Have fun everyone :cheers:
0E36B084-CE52-4190-B317-6A86A008F125.gif

Just let me know where to find the livery and what BOP I should be running. And do I inherit the remaining racing softs that Guido has available to him? If thats the case I wont be dipping into any of his limited supply.

Just let me know where to find the livery and what BOP I should be running. And do I inherit the remaining racing softs that Guido has available to him? If thats the case I wont be dipping into any of his limited supply.
I had shared the Porsche liveries so just check my profile they should be the most recent, take your pick I think I made two.

Last edited:

You inherit his BOP on the car but not his tires, you have your own tire stock.

It's @PApunk924 's rule because he has to do all the messing with spreadsheets, I'll leave it up to him to make this call, I don't really mind either way :cheers:

upload_2021-4-10_17-55-59.png

I believe that rule has already been broken/usurped this season

Has it? I thought the only time there was attempt at last minute replacement the team was out of subs so they weren't allowed anyway. I could be wrong though, its not part of what I deal with for the series, thats why its up to PA :cheers:

Has it? I thought the only time there was attempt at last minute replacement the team was out of subs so they weren't allowed anyway. I could be wrong though, its not part of what I deal with for the series, thats why its up to PA :cheers:
Yea im not positive, but i thought both instances were last minute...i could be wrong, and its not important enough to trudge thru all the thread in order to find it lol...if it goes thru cool, if not...thats how the cookie crumbles i suppose

Latest Posts

Back