GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Hey all, I am writing this post to formally apologise to @triebs2 for ruining his race on alsace. I have been having some issues with my controller inputs not responding for a few days now but thought nothing of it as it seemed minor and only affected a few of my races during the past few days. I was wrong however, and it resulted in my steering input to stop working for a short time and my car ended up pushing @triebs2 straight off the course. I take full responsibility and should have used my better judgement to know not to participate if I had a problem like this going on. I was excited to race and I did not think through the consequences of what would have happened if the input began to fail again. I am ashamed to put anyone in a situation like this and I'm extremely sorry to @triebs2 and anyone else who was affected. I will not participate until I've sorted out what's going on with the controller. Thanks for understanding everyone.

Hey all, I am writing this post to formally apologise to @triebs2 for ruining his race on alsace. I have been having some issues with my controller inputs not responding for a few days now but thought nothing of it as it seemed minor and only affected a few of my races during the past few days. I was wrong however, and it resulted in my steering input to stop working for a short time and my car ended up pushing @triebs2 straight off the course. I take full responsibility and should have used my better judgement to know not to participate if I had a problem like this going on. I was excited to race and I did not think through the consequences of what would have happened if the input began to fail again. I am ashamed to put anyone in a situation like this and I'm extremely sorry to @triebs2 and anyone else who was affected. I will not participate until I've sorted out what's going on with the controller. Thanks for understanding everyone.

Apology accepted, and really no worries! I am here to learn, not to win races. Lots and lots of good learning this week, including how to handle damage and adjust strategy. I need to work on that, I should have changed strategy to a one stop and just gone slower from then on to save fuel.

Today, on InsideARL, we have received exclusive coverage of @SydViscus crossing the line for a podium.

tenor (1).gif

Keep hauling Syd!!

Last edited:
Well it took a lot longer than expected to get this move done and get "somewhat" settled in but @CdnSweetTee and I just finished getting our setups all put back together again!!!
We will back full time again.\
And we are never, ever, ever moving again!!!:banghead::banghead:
glad to have you back! Well you, @DublDee, not so much :dunce:.

You have a habit of kicking my a$$.

@CdnSweetTee and I had some good runs before your hiatus. Welcome back CST!

(glad all went well)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back