GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
@scarecrow937
200 (7).gif

I jumped to conclusions based on previous experiences with Gr1 cars. I fully endorse this pairing here

I decided to retire this season. The allergies was so bad I was almost literally suffocating due to pollen. I hate doing this but it has to be done. I won't be back on the wheel until the pollen subsides

Last edited:
Update Bulletin from Kinetic-Fullness' pitstall

We would like to send a big thanks over to the Nuka-Rad paint crew and principle paint crew manager/supervisor @Double_Apex (aka Kinetic-Neutron).

Apparently after seeing that during the monday practice event we were still running factory colors and scheme they went investigating. They noticed that our paint team was nowhere in sight and figured out that they werent making the trip due to contractual limits on the amount of painting was budgeted for this season. The paint crew has been too busy fixing the wrecked GTRs i have piled up for them. During the next couple of nights apparently snuck into our garage, stealthily rolled our machine out and somehow found some dicarded decals (which as a team we are currently investigating to see who is getting docked), and did a full tmc livery on the 919 and returned it to our box. "I flew in last night opened the garage and saw this awesome sight...a full livery that is probably better than the Kinetic-Fullness paint crew could do!" "Its sweet and again a giant thanks to the boys over at Nuka and namely Neutron for taking the time to do this for us, otherwise we were just planning on dumpster diving for some kind of wrap to just throw on and race with."
Screenshot_20210417-112001_Discord.jpg

We are currently going thru and checking all the lugs, bushings, spark plugs, suspension bolts, and a full top to bottom look see to make sure nothing was "accidentally" not put back to proper spec. We will see you all tonight. This gesture will allow us a few extra practice laps before race time! (hope it comes back to bite them boys over there)

Last edited:
Update Bulletin from Kinetic-Fullness' pitstall

We would like to send a big thanks over to the Nuka-Rad paint crew and principle paint crew manager/supervisor @Double_Apex (aka Kinetic-Neutron).

Apparently after seeing that during the monday practice event we were still running factory colors and scheme they went investigating. They noticed that our paint team was nowhere in sight and figured out that they werent making the trip due to contractual limits on the amount of painting was budgeted for this season. The paint crew has been too busy fixing the wrecked GTRs i have piled up for them. During the next couple of nights apparently snuck into our garage, stealthily rolled our machine out and somehow found some dicarded decals (which as a team we are currently investigating to see who is getting docked), and did a full tmc livery on the 919 and returned it to our box. "I flew in last night opened the garage and saw this awesome sight...a full livery that is probably better than the Kinetic-Fullness paint crew could do!" "Its sweet and again a giant thanks to the boys over at Nuka and namely Neutron for taking the time to do this for us, otherwise we were just planning on dumpster diving for some kind of wrap to just throw on and race with."
View attachment 1005138

We are currently going thru and checking all the lugs, bushings, spark plugs, suspension bolts, and a full top to bottom look see to make sure nothing was "accidentally" not put back to proper spec. We will see you all tonight. This gesture will allow us a few extra practice laps before race time! (hope it comes back to bite them boys over there)

@fullness We only had a couple spare bolts lol

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back