GR1 Daily... wow... Thoughts?

• Thread starter rdks
  • 102 comments
rdks
So.. it seems at least to me, this is the first day they have made a daily GR1. What are everyone's thoughts.

I am still trying to figure out which car.. and is it worth running on the course considering people always seem to find first lap, corner 1 to be a bumper stop for the back...

The open beta had a Group 1 daily at the Tokyo Expressway but this is the first one in the full release. Not sure if the closed beta had any as I did not participate in it. I'll be trying this one in the GT-R LM.

They had a Gr.1 One Make Race awhile back with the Hyundai on Blue Moon. I was testing methods of increasing DR back then and I started in last place and won the race hahaha good times.
yeah.. but that was a ONE-MAKE race.. I loved running it.

Just had my first run.. and watch a guy take out 2 drivers.. "pit" maneuver .. one they "T-Boned" for a good stretch and then I am the 3rd.. all in one straight.. really doesnt make the race much fun when people with a broken SR system :(

The GT-R LM is woefully uncompetitive. If custom settings were allowed maybe the car could stand a chance. I'm gonna try the LM55 instead.

Just finished some races with the Porsche 919, a lot of fun. Yeah there some bumpin' and bangin' going on. The Mazda LM55 seems to be a popular choice. Might give it a go. Now I'm ready for GR1 Monza tomorrow.
The LM55 is definitely popular and I seriously think it needs to be nerfed. So far I've tried the GT-R LM (woefully uncompetitive) and the LM55 (unfair). I'll also try the Peugeot L750R. Not sure what others I want to try.

Disappointed the fun and skill level has greatly been reduced by making those Vision things faster than the LMP1s.

GR.3 offers the greatest challenge so far for the experienced driver, but even that has been diluted a lot by allowing ABS.....PD just can't break out of this culture of making everything easy.

GR.3 offers the greatest challenge so far for the experienced driver, but even that has been diluted a lot by allowing ABS.....PD just can't break out of this culture of making everything easy.

Well , with a controller (which is what 70% of the player base uses) brake control is a bit...impossible. At least for me , that i use x/square for throttle and brake. So , keeping abs imo prevents an even bigger chaos that is 15 drivers who don' t know how to brake without abs in 600+ hp machines.

I would take out TCS at least.

Latest Posts

Back