P pagani944t Messages 13 Aug 17, 2005 #1 My Mercedes CLK-GTR gets smoked every time I try to race it here, what car did you use to beat it?
DQuaN Goat of the Year Premium Messages 12,299 Ealing-London Aug 17, 2005 #2 Any car but that one!! Try one of the LMP cars. Clicky...
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Aug 17, 2005 #3 This is one of the most frequently asked questions asked. A quick search would have come up with this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56883&highlight=formula+world+bspec Hope this hepls.
This is one of the most frequently asked questions asked. A quick search would have come up with this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56883&highlight=formula+world+bspec Hope this hepls.
VT Messages 2,275 Forest, VA Messages schneiderj Messages Systemcrash9004 Aug 17, 2005 #4 Go win the Minolta. Check the prize car list to find out where you win it from.
Kent Retired Staff Emeritus Messages 8,191 Southern Louisiana Messages GTP_Kent Aug 17, 2005 #5 Being that you are a newbie, I have sympathy for this very simple mistake. Please take the time to read through the various pages you may have skipped over during the process of creating this thread. Specifically, please take note of the "Search" suggestion presented to you during the initial stages of thread creation. I appreciate you understanding regarding this matter. Plain and simple... Search before you create a thread.
Being that you are a newbie, I have sympathy for this very simple mistake. Please take the time to read through the various pages you may have skipped over during the process of creating this thread. Specifically, please take note of the "Search" suggestion presented to you during the initial stages of thread creation. I appreciate you understanding regarding this matter. Plain and simple... Search before you create a thread.