Gran Turismo 1 Videos

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by RacingDriver, Jul 28, 2016.

1. RacingDriver

RacingDriver

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. F40LM

F40LM Premium

What was in these videos?

3. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

I decided to hitchhike onto this ancient thread since it's on-topic, hope there isn't any prob.

That one was probably made in 2004 or so. :cool: Me driving a Camaro around Trial Mountain, doing a rather sloppy job, although I think all driving in the first Gran Turismo is going to be a bit sloppy.

The very end is hilarious, for those who just want the tl;dw version.

Michelin Man likes this.
  4. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Ah thank you Michelin Man. I am going to post one video per week I think, and here is this week's vid.

It's called Identified Flying Object. :lol: Again, at the very end is where the moment happens. Me accidentally slamming into another car, and that car gets sent off flying. It's the sort of thing we'd all share stories about in the old days, but now I have proof that it actually happened.

Liquid likes this.
  5. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Hey I'm back. Here is another early video. Silly stuff. I forgot I used to do silly races like this.

Warning: there's some really BAD driving in this one! :rolleyes: Really embarrassing stuff.

6. flanylla

flanylla

That has got to be the best thing I’ve seen in a while xD

7. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Yeah flanylia. Like I said, I'm glad I documented a flying car!

This one is me driving an original Supra at Grand Valley reversed. It displays my typical GT1 behavior: I'd get a lead, then start practicing my drifts and slides. Eventually I'd screw up and somebody would catch up! Then I'd have to focus on "clean" driving to ensure a win.

And always, at the very end of the race, a showboating slide across the finish line.

8. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

This one is 2-player, me and a roommate named Jon. I am in the Camaro, which is rear-drive, and I think I suggested to Jon that he drive the front-drive Honda because he wasn't very experienced with racing games.

We were probably passing something back and forth in the beginning, something which is now legal in certain American states. :crazy: Hence the delayed start. Toward the middle of our "race" Jon really began having probs. So I tried to give him an opportunity at the end. :lol: Ah those were the days.