Maryland
DoodleAM
DoodleAM
Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy: Nürburgring 24h Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/05/15 04:00 - 2013/05/22 04:00 GMT
Gold Time: 9'15.00 Cr.800,000
Silver Time: 9'30.00 Cr.500,000
Bronze Time: 10'00.00 Cr.200,000

This is a time trial recreating the first qualifying session of the 2012 Nürburgring 24 hour race. Challenge the difficult 25km course using the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12, which won the SP8T class and achieved 30th overall in this race! Those achieving a Gold result will receive a Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '12 as a prize. Dont miss this opportunity to acquire this car!

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Last edited:
Actually, you're talking about the car that we use in the TT, the prize car is the Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '12, which you won from GT Academy.

Yes, I see my mistake. See my edit. Next time don't be so quick to point out others mistake and at least give them a chance to fix it. You arn't perfect either.

Correct Cargo, I'm the only perfect one here!

Don't start with your assnine remarks dude, really. I didn't say anything about me being perfect so just take your remarks and kick rocks. Its sorted out now, so move on.

EDIT: Double post, unintentional.

Got an 8:59.178 which is good enough for me, no wish to keep repeating. :)

I have a book called, "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Anyone want to borrow it?

Oh, my first completed lap at the 'Ring is 9:31.6. Luckily I have a bit of time to improve on that.

Might give this a go tomorrow. I doubt I'll put any real effort into it though.

I have a book called, "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Anyone want to borrow it?

Oh, my first completed lap at the 'Ring is 9:31.6. Luckily I have a bit of time to improve on that.

You just don't know when to quit, do you? Is life really that lonely there in the Outback? Don't you have like some kangroos to box or something?:lol: Maybe throw something on the barbie and have a Fosters?:lol: (Thats Australian for beer ya know.:sly:)

You just don't know when to quit, do you? Is life really that lonely there in the Outback? Don't you have like some kangroos to box or something?:lol: Maybe throw something on the barbie and have a Fosters?:lol: (Thats Australian for beer ya know.:sly:)

Not really lonely where I live Cargo, if you take a drive down the road you're likely to pass another car every few hours or so.

And while there's plenty of wallabies and wallaroos around here kangaroos are very thin on the ground.

As for the grog, Carlton is my poison although I used to drink VB many years ago.

But you're right about not quitting, in the blood I guess.

Not really lonely where I live Cargo, if you take a drive down the road you're likely to pass another car every few hours or so.

And while there's plenty of wallabies and wallaroos around here kangaroos are very thin on the ground.

As for the grog, Carlton is my poison although I used to drink VB many years ago.

But you're right about not quitting, in the blood I guess.

:lol: Alright, I quit. You lost me at the wallaroos. :lol:

Another thread filling up with pointless arguments..........typical, anyway

this event sounds kind of fun, I think I'll give this one a try since I haven't done a
seasonal in about three months.

Sloppy run can definitely do better
1 lap
8:46.006
Try again tomorrow. Maybe one more lap.

Also got a paint chip

Edit.
Havent played for a few. But entry to 24hr straight seems a little different coming from end of Nord section and another corner as well ?? Maybe just the light/ time setting. Just trippin I suppose

Last edited:
:lol: Alright, I quit. You lost me at the wallaroos. :lol:

Ha ha, you'll have to Google them, Antilopine Wallaroos, they are about as big as a big Red Kangaroo and about the same colour, but not as plentiful.

OK, back to the coal face. Completed another lap and achieved gold with 9:14.512, and earned $2.6 mil, well would have if I didn't have $20 there already.

Now that I have a ghost to chase closer to my limit I should be able to improve here.

Well that's the plan anyway.

Sloppy run can definitely do better
1 lap
8:46.006
Try again tomorrow. Maybe one more lap.

Also got a paint chip

Edit.
Havent played for a few. But entry to 24hr straight seems a little different coming from end of Nord section and another corner as well ?? Maybe just the light/ time setting. Just trippin I suppose
Really? My hands are killing me after a 46.965 :scared:

Really? My hands are killing me after a 46.965 :scared:

Yeah had 1 lap w/ red time at 4min something so reset then did that lap.
Stay 1 gear up on most turns and it won't oversteer as much on entry. No real need to brake late. That will cause oversteer as well. for me anyways

Anyone having troubles with getting the GTA R35? I did the run and got my gold, but there's nothing in the delivery box.

Back