Gran Turismo 15th Anniversary Special Time Trial

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 279 comments
No problem here, got it. But my ranking didn't update till I left track. Said gold but no rank. When I exited track got rank, car and matte paint chip

Did your system sign you out during your run? Could be it.

What a terrible excuse of a car! Speed is **** and handling is even worse!

BTW, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that SRF is forced off.:D

Pretty sure it's been forced off for alot of TT's if not all lately and forced on for seasonal events, right ?
I dont use it unless forced to.
Haven't tried TT #62 yet, back to tuned cars huh?

@Onboy123 sorry to hear. That's no good

Last edited:
Plenty of complaints about this cars handling ability and there is no doubt that if some of our tuners here were allowed to have a go at it the driving experience would sky rocket.

But they can't and that's that so we are stuck with what we have, at least it's not a F1.

Anyway, for what it's worth I have few problems with it, just drive it as best I can, you know, just get on with the job and try and improve each time.

Which I did before I had to take the boys to footy training earlier, improved to 9:08.827.

Actually, you're talking about the car that we use in the TT, the prize car is the Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '12, which you won from GT Academy.

I don't think that there's much difference between the dlc & the turned is there?

:( I got gold, it told me I'd recieved all the prizes but said have too many items.

So I deleted some items hoping after that I'd receive the car I was supposed to get! But I haven't, what can I do? :(

I've been ripped off here.

Last edited:
Did 2.5 laps. First lap I crashed after the long straight, second one I crashed just after Adenau bridge. Third lap gave me a 08:44.703.
The car doesn't like bumps it seems :ill:

:( I got gold, it told me I'd recieved all the prizes but said have too many items.

So I deleted some items hoping after that I'd receive the car I was supposed to get! But I haven't, what can I do? :(

Never heard of that before. Too many items? Too many cars, suits, helmets, paint colours, upgrades etc etc?

Maybe someone here has an answer for you but it's a new one to me.

I've deleted all my horns, I've deleted paint items, suits, helmets.. I have no other performance part items (all deleted).

:( I'm pretty irate about this.

I've deleted all my horns, I've deleted paint items, suits, helmets.. I have no other performance part items (all deleted).

:( I'm pretty irate about this.

This has happened to me before. If you are at the 7000 item limit (paints, suits, helmets, horns, tuning parts) at the time you win the event, you will not get the ticket. Deleting items after the fact will not change things, you are just out the ticket. Thats been my experience anyway.

Did anyone notice front tires are racing medium and rear tires are racing soft? Strange...

I think it's more or less the exact setup that Kaz and team ran at the 'ring last year. It's a boat, though. Nice and understeery is great for an enduro, but a little aggravating in a time trial. :ouch:

I loved the earlier version of this car, but without the ability to do any tune on the setup (even if you buy it as DLC, other than tires) the thing is so nose heavy it's infuriating... ::Sigh::

Just done it in a 9:03:660 time, After about 9 failed attempts, a few of the crashing on the last corner :( still, done it now, not going to try and beat that time, i was getting quite annoyed at myself crashing soo much, even crashed 3 seconds into one of my attempts... lol Got a Matte Light Red paint.

Did a 8:54.234. Hate this car. This is what I'd describe as 'snap-understeer'. Frustrating to drive unless you can master trail-braking.

I've had the too many items deal before but not about cars. Maybe too many items in your delivery truck? When I have logged out too soon on other seasonals with prize car or ticket, it didn't always send the price it said I had won to my truck. A few weeks later when I went in to the same seasonal for a little lower PP rematch as the seasonal set loaded for that series, it popped up that I had won the aforementioned prize. Maybe if you go back to the seasonal something like that might happen -- ????:boggled:
Just saw Cargo's post and he probably has more experience with this and a more accurate answer..

Last edited:
the GT-R N24 is horrible spent 10 mins driving had 5 restarts cant even keep the thing on the road

bryanf
Did anyone notice front tires are racing medium and rear tires are racing soft? Strange...

Just noticed that.
The descrption says, "This is a TT recreating the first qualifying session of the '12 Ring 24 hour race."
I feel bad for the diver that did the lap.
PS, does anyone know the actual time the car ran in qualifing?

Just noticed that.
The descrption says, "This is a TT recreating the first qualifying session of the '12 Ring 24 hour race."
I feel bad for the diver that did the lap.
PS, does anyone know the actual time the car ran in qualifing?

Man was hard to find
Looks like they ran a 8:59
(Lucas) Says at end of video also say they had to slow down. So would have been faster
Past 18min mark after Kaz talks
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dXya96_q4J4&desktop_uri=/watch?v=dXya96_q4J4

Last edited:
Got gold chrome, :-) . Will take me awhile to get used to the grip of the tires, h ow much they can be pushed <<< slow learner. Wow you just touch some kerbs...and you are airborne!

the GT-R N24 is horrible spent 10 mins driving had 5 restarts cant even keep the thing on the road

Yep, had the same problem. After 3 failed attemps I drove as carefully as I could and ended up with one failed lap of 9:13:XX and then passed it with another 9:13:XX.

This car doesn't like last minute breaking and steering, and is very tight/delicate. It holds well on most turns, but on the Nurbs bumpy/elevation changing course it requires a lot of focus.

I did this with a controller.

Tried to adjust the brake bias via the in race menu after setting ABS to 0, the race menu pops up, but grayed out, and unable to change the values. Anyone else run into this?

I have had no problems doing this in the previous TTs where the car was supplied.

Anyone else run into this?

I have had no problems doing this in the previous TTs where the car was supplied.

Same here, another dirty trick up KY's sleeve. Reduced braking at rear would, after all, make it too easy to handle.

Last edited:
Back