• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun fact about HP weirdness. Manufacturer's HP is catalog HP (which is why japanese cars show 276hp but are usually closer to 300). Garage Hp is HP (duh), and settings menu hp is PS (which is usualy a little higher in number than HP).
Fun fact2: in the japanese version of the game, the garage PS and settings menu PS are the same number :P

Alright then, i'll try to set a time soon.

Good move on the HP limit, as the Audi S4 can reach 600hp, the 3.2 Alfa 156 can reach ~450, and some others can reach quite high HP. All the while, some barely reach 270-90, so yeah.

Since it's in the listed cars, i'll pick a Subaru Impreza, for my own name's sake :P

I didn't even consider it as it pretty much sucks as a race car ^^' Too heavy, too slow... meh. Fun car, don'tget me wrong, just a good race car.

Nice drift at 0:15

I didn't even consider it as it pretty much sucks as a race car ^^' Too heavy, too slow... meh. Fun car, don'tget me wrong, just a good race car.

Nice drift at 0:15
Yeah, if you checked the end of the video I included a chase view of it :D

Nearly lost it, barely held it. :P

Also that "Sucks as a race car...just a good race car." xDD

My choice is obvious this round. Please tell me from what graph you want to see the power. Is it from garage?
Hint: see avatar

@TumeK5 @JASON_ROCKS1998 What happened?

I was wondering, you wrote that the Impreza Version VI Sedan was allowed. Does that mean the other imprezas aren't? As long as they fit of course. 'Cause i'd like to take the Impreza '96 Type R (the 2 door from GT1).

@TumeK5 @JASON_ROCKS1998 What happened?

I was wondering, you wrote that the Impreza Version VI Sedan was allowed. Does that mean the other imprezas aren't? As long as they fit of course. 'Cause i'd like to take the Impreza '96 Type R (the 2 door from GT1).
@TumeK5 posted a time but it was slower than his original time.

All Impreza's & Legacy's (Sedan or Wagon) are allowed.

Oh lol, fail. Oki dokes. Thanks =P

EDIT: So i'm buying a few cars I'l try to use and see how they do, would the Dodge Copperhead/Concept Car also be accepted?
And throwing this here as well, i'm guessing the Chaser TRD Sports isn't accepted, as it looks more like a JGTC than a Touring car...

Ah and, you etered the New Beetle GT but it realy should be alowed, since it's about 450hp if i'm not mistaken :P

Last edited:
The Time Trial mode is harsh because if you do several laps, you will see at a glance how much you could do still.
garage.png

time.png

Ah and, you etered the New Beetle GT but it realy shouldn't be alowed, since it's about 450hp if i'm not mistaken :P
This ^

Also, figured I didn't have super-softs on again...so yeah. xD Oh well, I did improve the time now for sure, 1.9 off my last time.

OH, and it seems like Thematic chose Accord Type R as well. Good choice! :P

EDIT: So i'm buying a few cars I'l try to use and see how they do, would the Dodge Copperhead/Concept Car also be accepted?
And throwing this here as well, i'm guessing the Chaser TRD Sports isn't accepted, as it looks more like a JGTC than a Touring car...

Ah and, you etered the New Beetle GT but it realy should be alowed, since it's about 450hp if i'm not mistaken :P
The Dodge Copperhead would be more like a GT car I think so it's a no. And I didn't even know the TRD Chaser had race mods. If it has under 320HP then it's fine to use it.

And the Beetle GT has been removed.

Okay. I'll join this TAC.
Here's my car:

Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97
psdx6d3d002-jpg.523145

psdx6d3d001-jpg.523146

and here's my time for now:

1:22.256
236,19kmh/146,76mph

Attachments

• PSDX6D3D002.jpg
    PSDX6D3D002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 57
  • PSDX6D3D001.jpg
    PSDX6D3D001.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 58
Also am I like the only person here who actually plays on console? You guys and your *censored word here*s :P

Reason #1: I don't have my PS1/2/3 anywhere near my location. Although I am moving back to France by the end of the month and I'll have access to them soon enough.
Reason #2: No video capture hardware :P
Reason #3 updated graphics for no cost :P

@JASON_ROCKS1998 Here's the Chaser. Thank the internet for the aspect ratio lol

312 hp stock
hqdefault.jpg
Since it looks like a JGTC car instead of a normal car it won't be able to be used this round.

Reason #1: I don't have my PS1/2/3 anywhere near my location. Although I am moving back to France by the end of the month and I'll have access to them soon enough.
Reason #2: No video capture hardware :P
Reason #3 updated graphics for no cost :P
#2 is why I'm using one.

First of all, this is it (not my photo):
gran-turismo-2-cd-bonus-playstation-pal.jpg

It's been a while, but I remember both GT-One Race Cars, Both R390, GT40, Shelby Cobra Daytona, Viper Oreca and GTS-R, I think Saleen Mustang, Lister Storm race modded (maybe?)... I forget the rest.

That bonus CD must be like super rare. Never heard of such, though nice for you :P

Would be a nice way to start an NG 100% speedrun, hypothetically speaking. :D

Sadly I had to part ways with the case (and all my cases for that matter) when I moved a long time ago. I kept all the booklets though =P

The picture is missing the 2nd booklet that came in that case btw.

Speaking of rare stuffs, while we're off-topic anyway, I ordered Wip3out Special Edition from Amazon, only place I could find one from (well except one on eBay but it wouldn't ship to Finland). I actually had the SE when I was a kid but sold it as I got bored of the game and saw no further use for it...the most stupid move I've ever done, perhaps. :D Getting my precious back home.

Back