• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dangit.. well I don't want to get the Silvia (damn, that's some serious speed in the straight compared to mine...) and I really feel like you could improve your time quite a bit, but damn. I'll try hard....er to get a better time with the Impreza D:

I have to hold up to my name somehow... that's gonna be a painnnnnn.
Thing is i'm not home tomorrow, and the 12th is the last day so... D:

Is this following car allowed for this challenge? It might be a rally car, but it has a racing modification...

hqdefault.jpg

...) and I really feel like you could improve your time quite a bit, but damn. I'll try hard....
i am driving with oversteering settings, it's hard to keep the car from sliding at all and going the perfect line. I think sliding costs more time than missing apex slightly.
Parts Settings (front, rear):
Spring Rate 11.0 lb/in, 15.0 lb/in
Ride Height 90 in, 92 in
Damper Bound 2, 3
Damper Rebound 2, 3
Camber 1.5, 1.0
Toe -0.10 in, -0.10 in
Stabilizer 2, 2
Brake Controller 18, 9
Downforce 0.47, 0.62
LSD Initial 30
LSD Accel. 45
LSD Decel. 20

Here's my lap time.

I hope it is good enough for my title...

IMG_20160311_202950.jpg

1'24.285
136.25 mph

The car that I used is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS '99.

Dayum...and you with your boxer turbo, @submaniac93 :P

Anywho, I'm not gonna try again as it'd be pointless...since I won't be switching the car especially this late. I'm fine with getting zero points from here as I was never going for the champ as I missed out on the beginning and one round ^^

It was fun while it lasted.

With the final round ending in an hour I have added (or rather edited in) a new poll. This poll is to decide which game the next TAC will take place on. Whatever game is chosen there will be a revision to the points system and the rules to make it (in theory) a bit more competitive. Just change your vote to whatever game you wish to host the next TAC. I will close the poll at around 22:00 GMT on the 14th, and the next TAC will go live on the 15th.

The choices are Gran Turismo 4, Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 6 or Forza Motorsport 6.

The final round is now over and the final results are in. This was an incredibly close competition, with 5 players within 5 points of 3rd place.

The final results are:
Winner
74669.png

Harsk100

2nd
74668.png

Matej

3rd
74667.png

TumeK5/JASON_ROCK1998/Submaniac93 (Tied)

Championship Standings:
Harsk100 - 37 Points
Matej - 28 Points
TumeK5 - 20 Points
JASON_ROCKS1998 - 20 Points
Submaniac93 - 20 Points
Karelpipa - 19 Points
Battlittos - 16 Points
EncounterGTR - 10 Points
MadMax - 6 Points

Last edited:
Congrats =3

As for the next rounds, for now I can do GT4. GT5 and 6 I can't capture, but I'll be able to play next month at the earliest, and I don't have an Xbox. BUT I'm planning on getting Forza Apex and the next installments on PC whenever they come out.

Congrats =3

As for the next rounds, for now I can do GT4. GT5 and 6 I can't capture, but I'll be able to play next month at the earliest, and I don't have an Xbox. BUT I'm planning on getting Forza Apex and the next installments on PC whenever they come out.
For me the only one I won't be participating in if chosen is GT6, because I haven't been able to find a copy of it anywhere. Forza 6 is easiest for me as it's the only one out of those I can get a record a replay or good quality screenshot of.

Well, you still derped by putting me twice x) I don't know if I have 17 or 20 points xD
To be honest I don't take count, but lawl.

Congratulations to Harsk100 for taking the title and Jason for running the challenge! 👍

We had some really nice combos out there, emphasis on the Kei round and this final touring round. I didn't really care about victory that much, I'm just glad I drove what I wanted to. I also voted for GT4 as that is the only game I have of the ones listed on the current poll.

Jason, you may want to upload the photo of my run with Vectra. Thanks everyone for sharing the fun, it was a pleasure doing driving with you. :)

Just a note...I could never see Matej's images. Just shows as broken thumbnails to me.

(Dang it GTPlanet and your browser compatibility issues)

Congratulations to Harsk100 for taking the title and Jason for running the challenge! 👍

We had some really nice combos out there, emphasis on the Kei round and this final touring round. I didn't really care about victory that much, I'm just glad I drove what I wanted to. I also voted for GT4 as that is the only game I have of the ones listed on the current poll.

Jason, you may want to upload the photo of my run with Vectra. Thanks everyone for sharing the fun, it was a pleasure doing driving with you. :)
Thanks Matej.

I just can't believe that I won back-to-back titles of Time Attack Challenge! :D

Back