• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for double post, but here are my lap times. (Please beware that I posted 3 lap times to compare these 3 cars)

1'12.901, 185.4 mph

1'10.984, 185.44 mph

Despite of this Viper having understeer, I managed to do a better lap time than the GTS '98.

1'05.654, 191,62 mph

Well, I'm going to pick the time of GTS-R Team Oreca.

Sorry for double post, but here are my lap times. (Please beware that I posted 3 lap times to compare these 3 cars)

1'12.901, 185.4 mph

1'10.984, 185.44 mph

Despite of this Viper having understeer, I managed to do a better lap time than the GTS '98.

1'05.654, 191,62 mph

Well, I'm going to pick the time of GTS-R Team Oreca.
Can you post a screenshot of the GTS-R time before I add it?

Can you post a screenshot of the GTS-R time before I add it?
There you go! 👍

DSCF8494.JPG

You were so close, Jason! At least, you managed to earn a bonus point for the speed. 👍

What about @Matej ?
He posted his time in PM. I've asked him if he wants his time posted. If so then I'll post the next round once the results are in for this one.

Edit: Just looked at the times and can't believe I lost by .006 seconds! If I had pushed a little harder on turn 4 maybe I would've won it, didn't use the entire track for that corner.

Last edited:
If my GT2 copy arrived then hopefully i could join with you guys. Between all the GT games i have bought, GT2 was the only one who didn't got posted (dispatched) yet even thought the Estimated delivery is today! Something is wrong here...

Next up is some classic cars on a classic track. Not sure if I listed all of them but any car manufactured before 1989 is allowed to be used.

I was tempted to give the 4th round a try today , but you've already posted the results. A more accurate time/day UTC and so on for deadline would be nice.

In WRS we have weekly Time Trial deadline at Monday 11:59pm UTC , so the results are posted earlyest on tuesday.

I would also like to see the list of cars (that were allowed) used for previous events.

MadMax

I was tempted to give the 4th round a try today , but you've already posted the results. A more accurate time/day UTC and so on for deadline would be nice.

In WRS we have weekly Time Trial deadline at Monday 11:59pm UTC , so the results are posted earlyest on tuesday.

I would also like to see the list of cars (that were allowed) used for previous events.

MadMax
Deadline is around 11PM GMT, and the cars for previous events are pretty much anything that meets the criteria for the cars listed, so any Skyline GT-R for round 1, any wagon for round 2, any Rally Car (Excluding the Pikes Peak cars) for round 3 and any Muscle car (including the Viper) for round 4.

I'm surprised that my Corvette did better than Vipers @Harsk100 took for a spin. It was a fun round, certain objects around long banked corners can help you decide when to fully step on the throttle.

I think I'll choose the Shelby Daytona Coupe for the current round.

I'm surprised that my Corvette did better than Vipers @Harsk100 took for a spin. It was a fun round, certain objects around long banked corners can help you decide when to fully step on the throttle.

I think I'll choose the Shelby Daytona Coupe for the current round.
Well, the Vipers were much faster than your Corvette despite of their oversteer...

Anyways, expect a harder challenge on GT40....

Well, the Vipers were much faster than your Corvette despite of their oversteer...

Your times suggest something else. You had better top speed, but the overall lap times... hm, not that good, I was better. :P

Yes, race car versions of all cars are allowed (provided they are made before 1989)
This will make usability of the round's wealth amount of cars very questionable, just as in the previous round. At one point I thought I was participating in a tribute to Oreca's Le Mans Viper...

Well, I'm glad that people are coming! :)

Oh... and I haven't seen the time posted by @karelpipa , I always manage to unplug my eyes before it is too late.

Your times suggest something else. You had better top speed, but the overall lap times... hm, not that good, I was better. :P
In terms of overall lap times, yes, but the fastest lap time, no. It took me several tries to get it right.

Anyways, is Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak allowed for this challenge? I think that this Cultus Pikes Peak is from 1987...

In terms of overall lap times, yes, but the fastest lap time, no. It took me several tries to get it right.

Anyways, is Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak allowed for this challenge? I think that this Cultus Pikes Peak is from 1987...
No Pikes Peak cars. There will be a round for those soon.

The list should be a fixed list otherwise it could confuse newcomers (those who will not read the replies on many pages)

The list should be a fixed list otherwise it could confuse newcomers (those who will not read the replies on many pages)
Done. Now it says anything manufactured before 1989 excluding pikes peak cars.

I have been testing several cars.

1'08.184, 175.56 mph

Veredict: This car despite of being lightweight, it was a bit slower than I have expected.

Despite of upgrading the full power, I cannot race in Deep Forest because It does not meet the Requirements. Besides, I don't have the Arcade Disc Installed. :grumpy:

1'06.611, 179.1 mph

Despite of having Turbo, the Boost Gauge and FR Drivetrain allows the car to run much faster than the GT40. It has also 553 BHP.

Well, I have tried RUF CTR Yellow Bird and the Vector W8. I couldn't keep the pace of the SKyline Silouhette.

So, My final time is 1'06.611 with Nissan Skyline Silouhette.
DSCF8496.JPG

I can try to pack the arcade disc. it should work.

a little update
Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo
1:04.617
301,61km/h

Last edited:
Back