• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only pity of this round is that its not in Rome in night. :))
Because it suits 155 much more :) (i mean the atmospere of this track is awesome.)

Last edited:
I was talking about your Rome Night video.
Idk how it is with this challenge, but because not everyone will have replay i assume it will be better to allow it. (still no wallriding)

I was talking about your Rome Night video.
Idk how it is with this challenge, but because not everyone will have replay i assume it will be better to allow it. (still no wallriding)
You can put the replay, but you just need to take a photo of your lap time. đź‘Ť

Time submitted. I didn't have to spend too much time tuning the Y, even gearbox required no more than few clicks here and there. Cornering potential is great, I wonder how fast Kei cars would be against it.

There are some corners where you can entirely run over the black-grey part inside the rumble strips (e.g. the last corner or the complex corners deep inside the town). I wasn't sure if this was allowed or not, so I always kept two wheels on the rumble strip just in case.

At least its lightweight :)
I will keep this 2 wheels rule too.

Edit
Its tougher than it sounds, lol

In case i would forgot to post any time, here is rough time i got now.
1:14.504
273,70 km/h

Aggresive mode, still a lot of time possible (sound is a little off, sorry)
1:13.260
274,44km/h

Tahiti Road (R) Screenshot 2016-02-20 09-13-59.png

Last edited:
Since it gonna take a long time on the ps3, I better to just play it on e... uh you know what I mean and get a save file.

LINK to my PS3/GT2 (PAL) Starter pack.

Shouldn't take long for you to run the Red Rock Valley race a couple times for the Speed 12 that can be sold for 500,000 Cr.

Last edited:
Next round is up, featuring Kei cars at the smallest track on GT2 (and the 2nd shortest track in Gran Turismo behind Matterhorn Short), Motorsports Land!

ePSXe 3184.jpg

y-jpg.516025

Back