Gran Turismo 3 Time Attack Challenge (RE-OPENED)

• Thread starter JR98
  • 474 comments
By the way, here's my lap time, this time on Midfield Forward.

DSCF8581.JPG

Sorry for double post.

I'm about to do my time for this round and I'm going to have to nitpick here: The RX-7 that's available in Arcade Mode in GT3 is the Type RZ model, NOT the Spirit R.

6w9jGdG.png

Not exactly one of my best tracks, but I feel I did okay. Sector 3 gave me a pretty disastrous time though.

Last edited:
I was pushing the car as hard as I could to get this time, but it was my only clean lap. I kept hitting the walls in the second sector on the first 2 opening laps.

DSCF0799.JPG

Okay, I didn't do okay, I did absolutely terrible. Disconsider my time, it's too embarrassing to put it on the leaderboards...

Hi all. I was told to drop in to gtplanet for a possible race or two. I'd love to take part if this is still running.

Hi all. I was told to drop in to gtplanet for a possible race or two. I'd love to take part if this is still running.
Still going, check OP for the next round.

Note: This round takes place on the reverse version of Midfield.

Ok I think I have my final time. Just let me know where/when to submit. Quite hard to keep clean and fast--that first downhill combo has to be one of the hardest corners in the game.

Whoa! now there's a blast from the past! how's it going mate? been a while since I saw you in the mix đź‘Ť Go easy on these guys ;) Good to see you around again :cheers:

Ok I think I have my final time. Just let me know where/when to submit. Quite hard to keep clean and fast--that first downhill combo has to be one of the hardest corners in the game.
Just post a screenshot of the time in this thread.

Whoa! now there's a blast from the past! how's it going mate? been a while since I saw you in the mix đź‘Ť Go easy on these guys ;) Good to see you around again :cheers:

Right back at ya! Things are going pretty well, hope you're happy and healthy on your end.

Time: 1:17.224. Almost had faster but it included a little scrape on the last wall--annoying heh.

Attachments

• 20160904_060622.jpg
    20160904_060622.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
I assume this round is the Zonda arcade car? I ran it some--more time out there but I'm done I think. Controller on its death bed but at least it didn't randomly down shift as it has sometimes ha. I'll post a vid link this evening. Time: 1:12.298

edit for the link:

Last edited:
Back