Gran Turismo 3 Time Attack Challenge (RE-OPENED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 474 comments
  • 43,001 views
Ran my lap, but I can't get a decent picture to save my life.
As long as the lap time is recognizable and it is clear you are in a road spec NSX it should be fine.
 
As long as the lap time is recognizable and it is clear you are in a road spec NSX it should be fine.
Uh that's the thing. I can't even get a recognizable pic because the only thing I have is a laptop.
 
Uh that's the thing. I can't even get a recognizable pic because the only thing I have is a laptop.
Not got a camera phone or something? That's what I used.
 
Uh that's the thing. I can't even get a recognizable pic because the only thing I have is a laptop.

I'm not sure it is possible but can you put the lap data on a flash drive, and share it somewhere?
 
Snapshot_20150630_2.JPG


This was the "best" photo I can get from my laptop. As you can see, it's terrible.
 
Honda NSX Type S Zero - 1:37.087?
 
Honda NSX Type S Zero - 1:37.087?
Close. The car and the minute + second combo is right. But the millisecond is .407.

Final time = 1'37.407
 
New Time NSX Type S Zero :)
 

Attachments

  • 20150630_003124.jpg
    20150630_003124.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27
Jason, could you delete my lap time of 1'35.897, please? This lap time has been replaced by 1'34.019.
 
Jason, could you delete my lap time of 1'35.897, please? This lap time has been replaced by 1'34.019.
I just realised that when adding @Marco Lara's new time. Old time removed.
 
I will sacrifice a point : 1.33.732
cats.jpg


I watched the replay 5 times to make sure it's a clean lap.
 
Jason, why Shahar gets -1 point?
 
It's his 4th attempt
And just because of just 4th his attempt, 1 point has to be taken? He was trying to get the best lap time. I have attempted to make the best lap time 3 times.
 
And just because of just 4th his attempt, 1 point has to be taken? He was trying to get the best lap time. I have attempted to make the best lap time 3 times.
Alright, then. I won't remove points for having lots of entries.
 
May I ask what the next round is ahead of time? I'm wondering what the car + track combo will be.
 
May I ask what the next round is ahead of time? I'm wondering what the car + track combo will be.
I'm not going to say yet but I'll give you all a hint. The cars are German and the track is a city course.
 
Well seeing Germany has a limited car selection in GT3, it will be interesting.

City Courses: Seattle Circuit is the first thing that comes to mind.
 
I don't know why but Rome and SSR11 popped out in my head.
 
Well seeing Germany has a limited car selection in GT3, it will be interesting.

City Courses: Seattle Circuit is the first thing that comes to mind.
Further hint: European city course
 
Then it's ether 2 of these tracks but i just wouldn't talk about it. One of them is the one i already said.

EDIT: @JASON_ROCKS1998 Could i give an image of my fastest lap?
 
Then it's ether 2 of these tracks but i just wouldn't talk about it. One of them is the one i already said.

EDIT: @JASON_ROCKS1998 Could i give an image of my fastest lap?
Yes. Also the next round will be RUF @ Rome. More details on the 1st
 
Yes. Also the next round will be RUF @ Rome. More details on the 1st
Oh god. The last thing I want to see is the back of a RUF since I beat TT10 yesterday.
 
Back