Gran Turismo 4 Codes (All Cheat Devices)

• Thread starter C144601
  • 212 comments
There's probably a way, but so far I haven't found it yet.

Unfortunately it's not like the showrooms, so I have to do something else.

Alright, good to know. It would be awesome if you could find a way to pass the problem :D But if it´s too much work for you or so you don´t have to do it if you want :)
oh, and i subbed your channel now, i thought i´ve already did it but idk. That´s the least i could do :D

Alright, good to know. It would be awesome if you could find a way to pass the problem :D But if it´s too much work for you or so you don´t have to do it if you want :)
oh, and i subbed your channel now, i thought i´ve already did it but idk. That´s the least i could do :D

Shouldn't be too much work, hopefully it'll be done soon.

I noticed you had, thanks for subbing! There'll be some videos on the way soon :)

Shouldn't be too much work, hopefully it'll be done soon.

I noticed you had, thanks for subbing! There'll be some videos on the way soon :)

i´m looking forward for both the videos and the code :D Like i always say take your time and don´t stress yourself. I have a lot of time :D

Xenn, can you modify AR MAX Max Cash Code in the first page become 0cr or 500.000cr for me? Because that max cash code give me 19digit of cr, its little bothered :)

i´m looking forward for both the videos and the code :D Like i always say take your time and don´t stress yourself. I have a lot of time :D

I tried all I could, but in the end, it doesn't seem to be possible at all. There are ways to fit parts to your selected car though.

Xenn, can you modify AR MAX Max Cash Code in the first page become 0cr or 500.000cr for me? Because that max cash code give me 19digit of cr, its little bothered :)

I can do that, i'll post it soon.

19 digits of cr is enough to buy anything, actually. ;)

I tried all I could, but in the end, it doesn't seem to be possible at all. There are ways to fit parts to your selected car though.

That´s sad. But thanks anyway for trying! I´ve just thought you died or something else happened because you didn´t let something hear from yourself a quite long time^^

That´s sad. But thanks anyway for trying! I´ve just thought you died or something else happened because you didn´t let something hear from yourself a quite long time^^

Nah, i'm perfectly alive :P

I've been rather busy with things lately, so I didn't have chance to do it sooner than I wanted to.

Has anyone try to do engine swaps in GT4 yet?

It's definitely possible, but I haven't tried it myself.

I only have Game shark V 2.0 I think. I think action replay is better. But is there a computer program just like the GT5 editor and blah blah, but is there program out there? If not someone should make a program for GT4.

Nah, i'm perfectly alive :P

I've been rather busy with things lately, so I didn't have chance to do it sooner than I wanted to.

Haha, alright :D When i have an offer or wish, i´ll let you know but for now everything is good as it is :)

I'm aware that I'm actually double-posting, but I need to post this here because I'm in dire need of help.

I recently attempted to try out a large majority of the codes that are not included right away from Codebreaker, and no matter what code I tried, the game would never attempt to load. It would just be an immediate black screen and would never progress.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the codes not being supported for Codebreaker Version 10, or that the codes simply do not work with the NTSC-U Greatest Hits edition (My original Black Label copy has since stopped working.), but could anyone help?

And if help could be found and I can get them working afterwards, I would like to ask a request if it isn't too daunting.

Is it possible to make any codes for a Course Modifier? I know it exists in earlier copies of Gran Turismo, and since Xenn has proven that he is able to change track locations, it does question me if it is possible here.

I own all code devices so Raw (GameShark/Codebreaker) or AR-Max will work. I do prefer Raw (Codebreaker and Gameshark) codes however.

Last edited:
im having major issues with the license codes for ntsc ar max the official pre programmed codes do not work and ive tried porting with omniconvert and had no luck ive got other codes from this thread to work juist not the license and coffee break codes ive converted the official codes to raw ar mmax format and back to standard ar max format and not only do i get a different code but this process turns a 2 line code into 3 line code and when tested the 3 line codes freeze the game at start up so i feel like im on the right track butnot sure what to try next ive also converted the official codes to raw then to cb v7 then back to standard ar max and that process turns a 2 line code into a 6 line code i havent tested the 6 line codes yet and ive ported alot of codes for alot of games and never once had any problems until now so if someone anyone could plz help im desparate and completely confused been working on this for about a week now and the license / cofee break gold medal codes r all i need so any help would be greatly appreciated and the weird thing is that on my ar max disc only the b license and coffee breaks actually have codes preprogrammed the other license have the titles but no actual code behind them so plz help b4 i throw my ps2 and ar max out a window really starting to wish i had a cb instead but oh well thx in advance

ok heres my conversions using omniconvert im starting with this is just the first of the codes i'm trying to convert

Coffee Break Gold Codes
MQBH-0PPN-MU6QD

which is the oficial code on code junkies and that is preprogrammed into the ar max i then converted it to ar max raw/unencrypted which is

03AB9DBB 50500800

i then took that and converted it back to ar max standard format and get

YC25-3F6Z-8E2ZQ
H20G-RFV5-5WCBF

which does not work at all either so then i converted the raw code to code breaker v7 and get

3F273FB4 924FE29C
751CEB62 5AC02B5C
D8C38C12 100CEBBF
6EF1234F 17A00B97
F647DB98 B78A47ED

and then convert that back to standard ar max format and get

KB97-0JVZ-E1VVM
D0CU-2XEZ-U8UCY
0YJ8-YZC5-V3DFB
P57J-QMUB-TR7QV
ZT8B-89YD-M4HNM
RWJ0-X7PU-MFVQV

which the ar max says code already exhists????!!! i also tried adding new game and converting the (M) code for code breaker v7 from bsfree and it says game with this name already exhists even tho i named nit somthing totally different and i also did a process where i wound up with a 3 line code that freezes the game so im still confused what im doing wrong so i hope this helps

Last edited:
Some of the arcade mode car modifier codes (bundled with the PAL AR MAX) crash the game when loading into the race... Any quick way (or code) to unlock all cars in arcade mode?

I would like to make a small correction on the code "Coffee Breaks - Gold" is that this model:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
40A20738 00050001
0000F991 00000000

For this:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
40A20734 00050001
0000F991 00000000

It is only one digit different, but it makes the license B also has gold instead of silver, as well as all other licenses.

These are the individual codes:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
B License

20A20734 0000F991
A License
20A20738 0000F991
IB License
20A2073C 0000F991
IA License
20A20740 0000F991
S License
20A20744 0000F991

I tested here, and at least it worked.

Sorry for improvised English, I am using Google translator.
Hehehe...

I would like to make a small correction on the code "Coffee Breaks - Gold" is that this model:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
40A20738 00050001
0000F991 00000000

For this:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
40A20734 00050001
0000F991 00000000

It is only one digit different, but it makes the license B also has gold instead of silver, as well as all other licenses.

These are the individual codes:
Coffee Breaks - Gold
B License

20A20734 0000F991
A License
20A20738 0000F991
IB License
20A2073C 0000F991
IA License
20A20740 0000F991
S License
20A20744 0000F991

I tested here, and at least it worked.

Sorry for improvised English, I am using Google translator.
Hehehe...
Hey there, thank you for your reply, but what I meant was a code for the actual races in the game, where as soon as you start a race it places you in first, sorry if I didn't explain that properly but no matter now, I have already created the save game with all winnable cars and colours for Gran Turismo 4 :D

Thanks again :)

Hey there, thank you for your reply, but what I meant was a code for the actual races in the game, where as soon as you start a race it places you in first, sorry if I didn't explain that properly but no matter now, I have already created the save game with all winnable cars and colours for Gran Turismo 4 :D

Thanks again :)
I shall convert an AR MAX code if you wish, but it's an all gold code.

I have one for NTSC. If someone could convert it to PAL I would appreciate it.

Press R2 to Win! (NTSC)
MVKN-5990-Y2BPE
KQ50-3UM6-N3EZK
0883-EX4P-31F3X
1R8A-7FVJ-J7YTZ

Hold R2 as soon as the race starts to win the race. You'll have to sit through the animation on standing starts though.

However, it doesn't work on timed endurance races unless you use this code as well:

All races are 1 lap long (PAL)
QW97-BWWH-C0FWC
AX9H-BY36-J8Q5V
24AP-83UJ-1ZNQY
9WDA-CDKK-71DVJ
3D8Z-ZVUC-JG2HP
015H-MEY7-UVA36

This makes all the races in the game, even timed endurance races, one lap long. Even though in-game it will say it's 999 laps long, the race will end after one lap. This will also allow the Instant Win code above to work for timed endurance races.

I have one for NTSC. If someone could convert it to PAL I would appreciate it.

Press R2 to Win! (NTSC)
MVKN-5990-Y2BPE
KQ50-3UM6-N3EZK
0883-EX4P-31F3X
1R8A-7FVJ-J7YTZ

Hold R2 as soon as the race starts to win the race. You'll have to sit through the animation on standing starts though.

However, it doesn't work on timed endurance races unless you use this code as well:

All races are 1 lap long (PAL)
QW97-BWWH-C0FWC
AX9H-BY36-J8Q5V
24AP-83UJ-1ZNQY
9WDA-CDKK-71DVJ
3D8Z-ZVUC-JG2HP
015H-MEY7-UVA36

This makes all the races in the game, even timed endurance races, one lap long. Even though in-game it will say it's 999 laps long, the race will end after one lap. This will also allow the Instant Win code above to work for timed endurance races.
hey there Andy, I think that R2 To Win Code would work, so I just press that anytime in a race to win it? I don't need it now currentlt but will defo keep it in reserve. :) thanks again :))

Yep, you just hold that anytime during a non-timed race (unless you're using the aforementioned 1-lap races code as well), and you win the race. On standing starts, you actually have to wait for the race to start, but on rolling starts you can win the race before it even begins.

Is there a code for ARMax PAL and GT4 PAL for: Tire Wear Green?
The Tire Wear from ARMax disc included codes didn't work - it turns colors in a different way through the race (Blue->Black->Burgundy->Dark red->Red instead of Blue->Green->Yellow->Orange->Red) and when it hits red color the car is unstable :(

EDIT: and is there any instant win for PAL version (ARMax) like couple posts above me? :D

I am awfully sorry to bump again.

But codes I have converted don't seem to work for me anymore with my action replay and would like to ask if anyone has a code for either/or both Freeze money and all cars/parts free for PAL Action Replay Max.

Like I said, I could use max convert at one time but now either the code says its for the wrong game or freezes my game after the disclaimer screen thing.

Thank you all again. :)

While I'm on, just to avoid bumping an old thread again could someone also convert these to action replay max PAL

Any Car Can Do Any Race Type (Hold L2 & Tap X)

20443F1C 10600004
D086F99C 0000BEFF
20443F1C 10000004

Can Take Any Car Into GT Auto

2013EF50 00000000
2013F198 00000000
2013F2B8 00000000

Clean Oil/No Dirt Garage Slot Car 1 (for this code could someone also add a function that resets the body refresher plan as well?

20A1FC70 C8927C00
20A1FC74 00000000

And last but by no means least this code please

Enter Garage For Full Garage

this needs converting to PAL, I can't find one that works anywhere, it seems as though only NTSC can have this code.

X2FA-GU08-X0QRY
TR2H-MT6D-QDTRA
4FXQ-KDQH-CVDCQ
E4UV-EGQU-NDN5T
TY20-HXQE-BXA03
EBTR-NGC0-ZW3HE
XYFY-5C7E-3KA29
PQJ0-JY9N-F1H02
5ADX-2PHC-ARRBC
2EJ5-APVP-F2F5N
H58P-MB43-C92X4
DXUG-U6PE-TV1DD
MQ5Z-5DZ3-HBR2G
BKEP-GD8P-6B6MT
3KFN-VM51-B3WGQ
32A7-4F04-118R1
GVYE-NE48-Q1J4X
GQU3-HP8U-6Y43H
N447-5HNB-EY5ZC
ECY6-QKMK-D8U5V
00KB-8FNU-PQEDM
FTGM-Y5XX-WJABM
YEP5-MFMH-6V9FC
G954-85WR-TRX7X
KXY4-HNBD-6BX2B
H9B6-AWDB-2A2RH
YJKR-B1BZ-7DBAY
K95P-2UB5-R5GWE
DH1F-DKPM-NUF4X
MP2A-P85K-M5835
50YA-38VB-QQ93A

Please don't think I am just spewing different codes requests at you all please, I tried for some of last night and today to learn to use max convert again to no avail, when I was converting codes tot he PAL version fo the game they would not change so they stayed NTSC, it used to work for me but not now >:(

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back