Gran Turismo 4 Codes (All Cheat Devices)

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by C144601, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Bolleka

Bolleka

Hello Guys, sorry to bother you on a 12 Year old post, but i would really like to be able to buy any car in the dealership. (for example: Ford T or '49 Beetle) The "black car code" does not work. I have GT4 running on PCSX2. Could anyone give me a hint how to get all cars buyable? I tried it with Codebreaker, Game Shark, AR Max and Cheat Engine, none of it worked.

2. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Which version of GT4 you have? NTSC or PAL?

3. Bolleka

Bolleka

I have the PAL version, but i just figured out. Thanks

4. Kevinmg

Kevinmg

Hi man, these codes are action replay for the PAL versión right? It is possible if you can convert it to codebreaker (all versions) for the Gran Turismo 4 NTSC/UC version, please?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  5. g00dman

g00dman

Does anyone know if the autopilot code is connected to your B-spec points at all? As in, will having more B-spec points make the CPU drive better when using it? (If so, could someone possibly make a 100% B-spec points code, pretty please? :D)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  6. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Nah that's not how it'll work. It just does the AI things like the opponents will do. It's not like the B-Spec Driver at all.

7. g00dman

g00dman

Ok, thanks. Was a little worried as I've compared times set under identical conditions on both a real console and on a PS2 emulator, with different results. I guess it's an error in emulation rather than anything else, cheers. :)

8. Apprentice

Apprentice

Is there any lap changer codes for pal version? thank u

9. Cars_are_good

Cars_are_good

Here are some raw race restriction codes for the PAL version of GT4.
    More of the original NTSC codes are found on gamehacking.org, and can be ported to PAL via offset 28.

All cars permitted (PAL):
    201A2BD8 03E00008
    201A2BDC 00000000

No length limit (PAL):
    201A1C04 24020000

Model year from 1900 to 2025 allowed (PAL):
    201A2748 2405076C
    201A27AC 240507E9

No car type restriction (PAL):
    201A18E0 24050000

All codes work fine and no crash or freeze occurred in several hours of gameplay.

Unfortunately, the country restriction code doesn't work properly. 201A2690 24050000 removes only the red text that indicates if a car doesn't meet the requirements, but the warning sign still pops up and prevents access. I was hoping somebody could possibly help me solve this problem, since my coding skills are more or less equal to zero.
    Thanks in advance.

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  10. KRAM36

KRAM36

I can give you the code to get any car in any race, but it is NTSC-U, so you will have to convert it to PAL.

Instruction on using the code.

Go to any championship and highlight the championship you want to enter, then Hold L2 & Tap X and it will take you directly to that championship screen and just select ok and you go right into that championship with any car.

Codebreaker Decrypted

20443F1C 10600004
    D086F99C 0000BEFF
    20443F1C 10000004

Codebreaker Encrypted

EED8DB17 3ED68C83
    FE6B1F83 6B9314E8
    B11705BD 0D07857F

I have a request if someone can help out with. Convert this PAL to NTSC-U.

L3 To Reset Mileage
    CE3W-KDXW-5X5CW
    K6H6-0PM3-TBG19
    PJ73-CNRX-3VDV9

11. Cars_are_good

Cars_are_good

Thanks for the reply, but somehow the code doesn't seem to work with my game. I tried to enter several races with cars that aren't allowed and I'm still not able to bypass the country restriction.

Here's the converted code to reset the mileage.

L3 to Reset Mileage (NTSC)
    AQYE-JUTV-AQ6MW
    K6H6-0PM3-TBG19
    ARGX-4FKD-Z97Q6

Regards

12. KRAM36

KRAM36

The Reset Mileage code didn't work for me when converted to Codebreaker.

Are you using Codebreaker or something else with the codes I gave you?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  13. Cars_are_good

Cars_are_good

After converting the code to raw I replaced the address for mileage with the one I found in the GT4 NTSC hybrid sheets. I have no idea why this wouldn't work, sorry.

I used codebreaker together with openPS2Loader.

14. Billy95Idol

Billy95Idol

hey all me again, am wondering why none of these codes work on gt4 pal I have tried converting them from NTSC to pal Raw but they don't work I am trying to get them to work on ps2rd in opl so I need them in raw, I thought raw/decrypted wasn't region specific therefore the codes on the first post should work also can anyone tell me what region they are as the first post simply does not tell you what device theyre for cheers peeps.

15. Kevinmg

Kevinmg

The cheats are for the American version, and I think you can ask to Cars_are_good if he knows how to convert ntsc to pal. The same happens to the save files, you can't convert saves between regions. And I'm really interested in your saves, that's bad:(

16. Sango Rindu

Sango Rindu

Long-time browser, first-time poster.

Any idea where one can find PAL codes that either:
    • Enable B-Spec mode for Special Conditions tracks (e.g. Amalfi, Citta di Aria, all dirt courses)
    • Allows changing the player car's pace if using the Autopilot code in A-Spec
    I noticed the other day that the AI used for A-Spec's Autopilot drives at the exact same pace as the B-Spec driver on medium pace (Pace "3"), down to recording the exact same lap time. I've been poring over addresses in Cheat Engine, trying to figure out how to make the A-Spec Autopilot faster by accessing the pace options available in B-Spec; no breakthroughs so far though.