Gran Turismo 4 Codes (All Cheat Devices)

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by C144601, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Bolleka

Bolleka

Hello Guys, sorry to bother you on a 12 Year old post, but i would really like to be able to buy any car in the dealership. (for example: Ford T or '49 Beetle) The "black car code" does not work. I have GT4 running on PCSX2. Could anyone give me a hint how to get all cars buyable? I tried it with Codebreaker, Game Shark, AR Max and Cheat Engine, none of it worked.

2. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Which version of GT4 you have? NTSC or PAL?

3. Bolleka

Bolleka

I have the PAL version, but i just figured out. Thanks

4. Kevinmg

Kevinmg

Hi man, these codes are action replay for the PAL versión right? It is possible if you can convert it to codebreaker (all versions) for the Gran Turismo 4 NTSC/UC version, please?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  5. g00dman

g00dman

Does anyone know if the autopilot code is connected to your B-spec points at all? As in, will having more B-spec points make the CPU drive better when using it? (If so, could someone possibly make a 100% B-spec points code, pretty please? :D)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  6. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Nah that's not how it'll work. It just does the AI things like the opponents will do. It's not like the B-Spec Driver at all.

7. g00dman

g00dman

Ok, thanks. Was a little worried as I've compared times set under identical conditions on both a real console and on a PS2 emulator, with different results. I guess it's an error in emulation rather than anything else, cheers. :)

8. Apprentice

Apprentice

Is there any lap changer codes for pal version? thank u