Gran Turismo 4 Prologue Hidden Features

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 203 comments
I have made some video's already on bandicam, easy to use, i might try Fraps, but i need a fast and easy way to upload the video's, i spent ages trying and all i recived were errors. Do you know a quick and easy way to upload videos? :)

castrol, i use fraps but videos have too much MBs , so i put them in movie maker 2.6 and save the video in high quality : the videos are good and they have 25/35 MB, so i can upload it easy.. I don't know how MB bandicam use for a video, maybe you can do same thing ;) Try :D

I always use Fraps to record and then I compress the video using x264 and MP3 codecs in Virtual Dub. Small size, great quality...

i use debut free for screen video and cheap capture card for console games. the driver is a bit dodgy, gotten a bsods from it when i first tried it and a couple others which i think were from it.

I have just uploaded my first video, just ignore the laggy gameplay, let me know what you guys think. :)
The quality might be bad at the time, but soon it will encode to 1080p.

How could i get this to view on the page?

logo22.png

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10v480_gran-turismo-4-prologue-high-speed-ring_videogames

Last edited:
I think you can't, I would recommend youtube.
This! 👍

I'm yet to see a single website which has an embedding option for Dailymotion videos; whereas most sites I see, have this exact option for Youtube. What's more YouTube has a much larger user base, therefore more people will see the videos you upload.

Anyhow thanks for uploading the video Castrol; to me it seems in this unfinished version the corners are banked much more steeply than in the final game. One thing's for certain, the start/finish straight is much wider than in the complete version of track.

This! 👍

I'm yet to see a single website which has an embedding option for Dailymotion videos; whereas most sites I see, have this exact option for Youtube. What's more YouTube has a much larger user base, therefore more people will see the videos you upload.

Anyhow thanks for uploading the video Castrol; to me it seems in this unfinished version the corners are banked much more steeply than in the final game. One thing's for certain, the start/finish straight is much wider than in the complete version of track.

How do you get access to all this stuff? I have the NTSCJ HK version of GT4P.

I remember seeing video's posted on the web of these hidden tracks when they were first discovered. Some have never been seen in the same configuration in the series again.

How do you get access to all this stuff? I have the NTSCJ HK version of GT4P.

I use a cheat engine, there are way to access them both on PlayStation and PC but I use a PC, it works out much easier.

Last edited:
Do you mind posting pictures of the hidden SSR5? It looks amazing!

[*UPDATED*]

SSR5 Video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10wfy7_gran-turismo-4-prologue-ssr5_videogames

35i4o50.jpg

The course has a similar layout to the one in Gran Turismo 5, the tunnel is fairly similar but the buildings and positioning are different, this course probably was going to be used for Gran Turismo 4, but PD maybe thought of saving this futuristic layout for there future game, Gran Turismo 5. Nearly every Gran Turismo remains with hidden features in the disc, could this be for us to see or something that PD, left behind/ forgot to delete.

More video's will be uploaded soon :).

Last edited:
Midfield Raceway.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10wlf5_gran-turismo-4-prologue-midfield-raceway_videogames

The track seems to the one from GT3, but with slight modifications, in the course there are some barriers, which the previous version didn't have these, the barriers are unblocked, you can go through them, also the red and white side things are extended, these changes could be what PD was doing to their courses for GT4, or maybe another test.

Last edited:
Castrol, wouldn't you mind if I repost that on YouTube? ;)

Not sure ;)

BTW, i discovered 'deep forest' in the game. The deep forest is the one from GT3.

Here's some shots

50rudc.jpg

2wedxls.jpg

Weird Floating Objects
j8ftoi.jpg

Advertisement changes
2zhfqfs.jpg

Will make a video for this soon.

Last edited:
Back