Gran Turismo 4 Prologue Hidden Features

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 203 comments
Probably the Pod car would return. It is not in GT4, as it was deemed pointless, because the Motor Wagen was totally useful! Also, I see you gave some body upgrades to the Legacy Touring Wagon eh?

Now for some more Hidden cars...

Nissan

The 350z from GT CONCEPT
t4ttt4.jpg

350z Race car from GT CONCEPT
123qglz.jpg

GT-R CONCEPT from GT CONCEPT
fvjk91.jpg

GT-R (R34) Pace car 1 from GT-CONCEPT
5n7zbl.jpg

R390 Race car from Gran Turismo 3
2uge9vp.jpg

240RS Rally car
11avqs1.jpg

Some Test car (The car is exclusive Black and has glitches on the track)
2h38keo.jpg

2ymeyxx.jpg

Toyota

AutoBacs MR2 from Gran Turismo 3
e8qyo6.jpg

Curumo Supra from Gran Turismo 4
5trygo.jpg

Prius from Gran Turismo 4
2l9pcep.jpg

Last edited:
While looking through the cars, i discovered 2 types of the 240z, the both are unable to change view in and have graphical glitches. I also discovered 2 versions of the Renault Alpine a110, one has yellow lights, or on lights and the other is just the original in GT4. The disc pretty much has most cars from GT4, some from GT3, the GT Concept series and some special ones.

I discoved a new hidden car...

jimewz.jpg

2eft2fa.jpg

9id2ir.jpg

It seems to be familiar to a car in GT4, but the colours look changed compared to a 787B style, could this be a real race car?

Last edited:
While looking through the cars, i discovered 2 types of the 240z, the both are unable to change view in and have graphical glitches. I also discovered 2 versions of the Renault Alpine a110, one has yellow lights, or on lights and the other is just the original in GT4. The disc pretty much has most cars from GT4, some from GT3, the GT Concept series and some special ones.

I discoved a new hidden car...

jimewz.jpg

2eft2fa.jpg

9id2ir.jpg

It seems to be familiar to a car in GT4, but the colours look changed compared to a 787B style, could this be a real race car?

I've seen that before once, in this old video on the GTP Youtube channel (in the first 30-odd seconde of the video):

It seems a bit odd that PD wouldn't use it as an optional livery colour, especially since they put the effort into making it in the first place :odd:. Still looks pretty sick though :cool:.

Is it possible to obtain this car/colour scheme in GT4?

hey, the mazda6/atenza touring car has blue/yellow. they must've reused it there. i noticed it when i went to add the rx-8 to my fav list to try the glitch.

May I ask how do you access all that secret stuff? I have the japanese GT4P so I thought I might discover myself something new and interesting on my own PC. :)

Also thanks for this useful thread 👍

May I ask how do you access all that secret stuff? I have the japanese GT4P so I thought I might discover myself something new and interesting on my own PC. :)

Also thanks for this useful thread 👍

Sorry if I've been away for a while, in order to access hidden content you would need to run the game on the PC and use programs like the 'cheat engine' etc. You should look through my thread for help and guidance, if anything is wrong just let me know. :)

There's not gonna be anything for a while, so can anyone please tell me how to lock the thread cause it's dead, or can someone do it until I say to unlock it. It would be helpful :)

Back