Gran Turismo 4 / PSP Courses found in Gran Turismo 5

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by elston87, Jul 11, 2019.

1. LegendofGT

LegendofGT

Does this mean Route 11 works on the prototype?

Animedeaf likes this.
  2. j0nny0093

j0nny0093

Route11 isn't modeled sadly, only the driving line remains.
    Anyway, here's the first 2020 discovery regarding GT hidden things:

This function is in the game but there's no button assigned for it. I had to swap one of the working function to enable it

Harsk100, SVX, Nexus and 3 others like this.
  3. elston87

elston87 Premium

SSR11 is outright unfinished. There's no model data. Whatever's leftover in the game data nearly isn't enough to restore it.

4. Apprentice

Apprentice

those wedding vehicles can be used by AI or Player exclusive only? is it possible to use them on GT Mode and Arcade? thanks.

PSN:And-War and Animedeaf like this.
  5. Neddo

Neddo

Hello!
    Is there a list with cars with hazards? Could indicate more finished premiums that have higher chance of return to GTS.
    Sorry for annoying!

6. elston87

elston87 Premium

They are not in the game at all, that we know of. Also, according to the appearance of the thumbnails, they are from GT5P. It's a bit of a stretch to say they're still in GT5, but we don't know for sure.

It's a recent discovery. So far the only car that has functional blinkers is the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06, but more are being tested.

I think with all of these discoveries being made, a new thread for the sake of keeping track of them should be created. All of the other GT games have them, so I think it's about time this game gets its own thread, too.

Nexus and j0nny0093 like this.
  7. Griffith500

Griffith500

I seem to recall the Aston was used in a cinematic or scripted scene in the game, and the use of the hazards was the cause for some discussion at that time.

8. j0nny0093

j0nny0093

It is indeed, it's the Top Gear intro sequence. Still, it's so strange to have a mappable function that works on a single car on 300 (counting only premium cars). I'm trying to check if there are other cars with this feature, or if there's a flag that enable them on this car only.

Griffith500 and PSN:And-War like this.
  9. Apprentice

Apprentice

nice. High Speed Ring map but on New York

10. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

With GT % I think they missed an opportunity to have a beat the Stig challenge, that would have been a cool feature to add to the game...

I still miss shuffle mode

Animedeaf likes this.
  11. j0nny0093

j0nny0093

Those pics came from GT6, as you can see hazards and turning signals works there as well, still only on Aston Martin DB9 '06.

Gran Turismo®6_3.png Gran Turismo®6_4.png Gran Turismo®6_5.png
    Gran Turismo®6_2.png

jontikis, Animedeaf, SVX and 3 others like this.
  12. Apprentice

Apprentice

nice man!! good thing I still have my ps3.. and GT5 XL Edition. I miss those tracks.. I hope PD will look forward for these hidden tracks. And remake (or re-release) this game with hidden tracks and selectable AI .. nostalgic feeling. and I'm sure on its first day it will sell like hotcakes. ❤

13. Apprentice

Apprentice

New York 200 Miles Endurance from GT4, memories.....