• Sports Cars

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Supercars

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Formula Gran Turismo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my lap time on Suzuka. I have used the ASL Garaiya JGTC '03. As you can see, the picture is shown itself. 👍

DSCF8513.JPG

Welp, I still can't post a time in here. My computers has been damaged during transport and I'm getting replacement parts. Hopefully I can get back in this by next round ^^'

I can't believe that Matej is ruining my victory streak now!
And I feel particularly proud for doing it. :sly:

Round 5 time uploaded. Alpine A110 used.

Jason forgot to include BMW 2002 Turbo, what a painful oversight...

:P

I almost forgot about that... :guilty:

Anyways, Here's my lap time. The car and tyres speak for itself. 👍

DSCF8515.JPG

I hope that I will break Matej's two consecutive wins! :D

Jason forgot to include BMW 2002 Turbo, what a painful oversight...
Actually, I purposely omitted the 2002 Turbo because I thought it was considerably better than the other available cars.

alpine-jpg.535534

Actually, I purposely omitted the 2002 Turbo because I thought it was considerably better than the other available cars.
It should be just as fast as the Alpine A110, as far as I remember. The Elan is still above everything else by large margin.

Round 6 time uploaded, rally Impreza '99 used. I wanted to drive the Focus, but I didn't have enough credits to buy it from the dealership.

I have used the Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99, henceforth, I hope that this lap time is good enough to beat Matej and then regain the championship lead....

DSCF8518.JPG

Time is uploaded. If you didn't notice, I tested the Woodone Supra and I have made 1'22.953. And then, I tested the Xanavi Nismo Z and then the result was that Xanavi Nismo Z was 1 second faster than Woodone.

I also tried the Takata Dome NSX '03, but it was really bad on cornering, because as it is a MR race car, then it oversteers when I try to do a corner.

So, I would like my fastest lap time to be counted for the Xanavi Nismo Z. My final time was 1'21.737. My tunes were +20 HP and -10 kg upgrades, R5 tires and only TCS was used, meaning, ASM was set off.
DSCF8521.JPG

Poll added to decide round 10 cars.

Sports cars will be road cars with a stock P/W ratio of 220-280 and Supercars will be road cars with a stock P/W ratio of 460-520.

Full list will be done when round 9 ends.

Poll added to decide round 10 cars.

Sports cars will be road cars with a stock P/W ratio of 220-280 and Supercars will be road cars with a stock P/W ratio of 460-520.

Full list will be done when round 9 ends.
Why can't you allow all cars to be at Round 10? Just wondering.

I voted for 'Sports cars' as we haven't really had ordinary cars. And I'll be driving the CLK-GTR on this round. The GT-One is a rabbit in this class. I'm surprised I never bought one of these, would always be short on cash.

When I finally acquired the money, I bought Panoz Esperante instead. :boggled:

Edit: Time uploaded.

Last edited:
Time is up now. I have used the Toyota GT-One in the secret black colour. I managed to get the black colour in the arcade mode by doing a car selection trick.

DSCF8524.JPG

Nice, the version without chicanes. By the way, what about corner cutting, how far can we cut? Some corners have concrete surface inside domain of rumble strips.

Nice, the version without chicanes. By the way, what about corner cutting, how far can we cut? Some corners have concrete surface inside domain of rumble strips.
At least 2 wheels should be on the track or rumble strips for a valid lap. I'll try to upload a visual guide later today.

Back