• Sports Cars

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Supercars

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Formula Gran Turismo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least 2 wheels should be on the track or rumble strips for a valid lap. I'll try to upload a visual guide later today.
So is it okay to cut corners as long as we keep two wheels on a rumble strip? This still allows for rough cutting of first set of corners where there is a lot of tarmac surface. I'll probably do the run today.

So is it okay to cut corners as long as we keep two wheels on a rumble strip? This still allows for rough cutting of first set of corners where there is a lot of tarmac surface. I'll probably do the run today.
Correct.

Not GT4 but it was the quickest way to show it.

This is the limit of corner cutting, as long as 2 whole tyres are on the rumble strip it'll be fine.
GTR2 4921.jpg

Time uploaded, Sauber C9 used. I never used more than a half of the car's size on those tricky corners. The last twin S corners before the finish line were of crucial importance, my lap would either break or profit.

Here's my lap time. I struggled with the last corners, but that was my best as I could. I have used the Nissan R92CP.

DSCF8525.JPG

Please beware that I got this car unlocked in the Arcade Mode, as I bought all secret black cars on the Dealership. 👍

Time submitted, Tommy kaira ZZ-II used. The run was much easier than I thought, I made great progress after only two laps. I'm glad I wasn't tempted to drive MR cars, those would require at least four laps.

The first round of the GT6 TAC is also live
I won't be participating as I don't have the latest hardware. Good luck with the challenge!

I also used the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II. I hope that it is good enough for my title.

DSCF8526.JPG

I think that GT6 Time Trial Round 1's deadline should be extended...

FINISHED

Winner
74669.png

Harsk100

2nd
74668.png

Matej

3rd
74667.png

Shotamagee
YES, YES, YES! The triple crown of GT is mine!!!! :D

I never thought that I could win the championship after I had started very bad in the beginning...

But anyways, congratulations to Matej, because he did a great job on trying to take my GT4 title. I hope that a GT1 Time Attack can be hosted by Jason in the future. :)

I hope that a GT1 Time Attack can be hosted by Jason in the future.
I won't be hosting a GT1 championship simply because I don't think there's enough different types of cars in that game for 10 rounds.

I won't be hosting a GT1 championship simply because I don't think there's enough different types of cars in that game for 10 rounds.
But let's say that this GT1 Championship would have around 5/6 rounds. We could use the same structure from GT6 Time Attack. :)

But let's say that this GT1 Championship would have around 5/6 rounds. We could use the same structure from GT6 Time Attack. :)
With 5 rounds it could be a possibility.

I'll make a thread on the 10th.

For the rounds it would go something like this although it might change slightly:
R1: Kei Cars @ Autumn Ring Mini
R2: Sports Cars (<260HP) @ Clubman Stage Route 5
R3: Muscle Cars @ Deep Forest Raceway
R4: Supercars (>260HP) @ Special Stage Route 5
R5: Race Cars @ Special Stage Route 11

Structure would follow the GT6 TAC except all tuning would be allowed for all rounds.

I'm also considering running one on Forza 6 as well.

With 5 rounds it could be a possibility.

I'll make a thread on the 10th.

For the rounds it would go something like this although it might change slightly:
R2: Sports Cars (<260HP) @ Clubman Stage Route 5
R3: Muscle Cars @ Deep Forest Raceway
R4: Supercars (>260HP) @ Special Stage Route 5
R5: Race Cars @ Special Stage Route 11

Structure would follow the GT6 TAC except all tuning would be allowed for all rounds.

I'm also considering running one on Forza 6 as well.
Okay!

For my submissions, I have to use the same submission method as my submission from GT2 because I don't have GT1 game at my room.

Congratulations to @Harsk100 for taking the title and @JASON_ROCKS1998 for hosting the challenge. 👍 We almost got another tie in the finals... almost. :D

There are no kei cars in GT1. :) The lowest level of power you can use is presented by Mazda Demio, all of them being suitable for single, one-make round.

Although it hosts wide array of courses, 'Time Trial' in GT1 is limited to one or two laps. 'Spot Races' are much better as you can select 'Test Run' in pre-race menu and drive for unlimited number of laps. I'm not sure though, it has been a while since I last played GT1.

Congratulations to @Harsk100 for taking the title and @JASON_ROCKS1998 for hosting the challenge. 👍 We almost got another tie in the finals... almost. :D
If we were tied in the final, you would have won the championship, because you had competed in all rounds. I had missed only the 1st round, as I had problems on figuring out my GT4 disc.

Back