Gran Turismo 5 Commercial: Help Me Out!

Does a Gran Turismo 5 unofficial commercial sound like a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Total voters
Z

added your name to the first post, (wasn't hard) but I had to bring my computer back to my uncle so he can install the Ethernet drivers. I saved the link to your post to an email, I'll get the vids when my computer is working again.

Z

added your name to the first post, (wasn't hard) but I had to bring my computer back to my uncle so he can install the Ethernet drivers. I saved the link to your post to an email, I'll get the vids when my computer is working again.

I'm not exactly after recognition, but thank you, and good luck getting your PC back up and running.

Do you think it will be running soon? The reason I ask is because Rapidshare will only keep the files for 30 days or so. I would assume it won't take that long to fix your rig, but sometimes things come up. If for whatever reason you get your computer back up and can't get the videos, PM me and I'll re-up them. Still have them on my desktop.

i can't wait to see this video. i was wondering if you decided to go with one song the entire time or do what PD did for GT4 and have a slow song and then go into a fast, up beat song.
i thought that this would be a great intro song.

oh yeah, good luck with the computer too!

Z
I'm not exactly after recognition, but thank you, and good luck getting your PC back up and running.

Do you think it will be running soon? The reason I ask is because Rapidshare will only keep the files for 30 days or so. I would assume it won't take that long to fix your rig, but sometimes things come up. If for whatever reason you get your computer back up and can't get the videos, PM me and I'll re-up them. Still have them on my desktop.

Hmm...that's a problem. You know what, I'll just download them to this computer later when my parents aren't paying much attention and copy them to a disk. Although I have started a little bit on this computer. I might do some work tonight!

Thanks again.
Dangit, Rapidshare makes me wait half an hour to download again.

first, sorry for my poor english :ouch:

I've got a capture card, and i can make some clip for you, Grip, drifting. Just tell me what you want, car, tracks, some special things to do, stuff like that :)

first, sorry for my poor english :ouch:

I've got a capture card, and i can make some clip for you, Grip, drifting. Just tell me what you want, car, tracks, some special things to do, stuff like that :)
Anything. I need gripping more than anything else though.

Z
Many excellent selections. :drool:

haha, Oh common you don't have to say it like that
I am a trance fan, trance and cars is a good mix.

Ok if not Trance, lets get some good Industrial music. :D

haha, Oh common you don't have to say it like that
I am a trance fan, trance and cars is a good mix.

Ok if not Trance, lets get some good Industrial music. :D

No sarcasm here. Have a look at this section of my trance folder.. :)

So far I have 20 seconds of the project. Editing really does take that long. I'm going to make some animations of the "The Drive of Your Life" slogan and the Gran Turismo logo.

Awesome! Yeah, editing all the footage takes a while. I might be able to take some online grip footage this weekend if my DIY project goes as planned. Trying to mate 2 rca cables so i can race on my tv and record at the same time. Hopefully it works out.

i can't wait to see this video. i was wondering if you decided to go with one song the entire time or do what PD did for GT4 and have a slow song and then go into a fast, up beat song.
i thought that this would be a great intro song.

oh yeah, good luck with the computer too!

I like it, but for a grat intro, the music has to go slow at first, then kick up more.

this be great, just ignore the video ;)

who can forget this great classic?

after 2 minutes, your hair will jump out from your neck

how about BOOM BOOM SATELLITES, Rise and Fall?

What? great song for a cool ride ;)
If they have fun to that song in their car, we will too ;)

Alright guys, my mind is made up. 'Better Than You' is going to be the song. I mixed it a little so that it starts out good. I'll change it some more as I progress through the project. Right now though, I'm going to get a shower and go to bed. Got school and I have to wear my ROTC Uniform tomorrow.

Thanks to all who are helping.

Alright guys, my mind is made up. 'Better Than You' is going to be the song. I mixed it a little so that it starts out good. I'll change it some more as I progress through the project. Right now though, I'm going to get a shower and go to bed. Got school and I have to wear my ROTC Uniform tomorrow.

Thanks to all who are helping.

Nice song, many ways is possible for ''camera change''.... but if you can, i think it would be better simply instrumental, :)

I see the problem. I uploaded the video as Private so it's not allowing you all to view it. I'll go fix it now.

EDIT: You should be able to see it now.

What I saw I liked.
I lost the video at around 1:50 in to it & it never came back.

I just watched your Preview. NICE! so far so good
I like how you start up with the cool song. It be good to see cars in slow motion at the beginning and as soon as the Metalica song kicks in it be good to see a nice kick.
GOOD LUCK

Back