[Gran Turismo 5 @ E3 2010] (SEE POST 1!: New Vids, Pics, Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 6,706 comments
Another E3 HD video (day/night transition, cockpit view)

beast786, Neogaf

So why did they decide to change the trailer, so late after the release?
Kinda proves the point the sounds are dubbed....?

I guess I'll post this here since it is E3 related.

Latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (7/8) has a 4 page article on GT5. I picked it up and scanned it for you all. Don't think there is much new in it though.

Also for 7980¥ I hope the Japanese version comes with something special! Thats just about $90 in U.S. dollars. If it's just a regular copy for $90 I might as well import a US copy of the collectors edition for a bit more.

tissuebox4c.gif

(Sorry, could stop myself)

:):)

To be honest, I'd rather see a roof cam view or something of the day/night transition. You can't see the view perfectly with the big decal graphics on the windshield of the Citroen.

As for that video, great sounds! The E3 2010 song is cool as well as the "Big Bad Wolf" song. The video itself is still very awesome. And once again, I've never lost interest in GT5 even before these videos surfaced.

Wohohow... Wow... Big mistake... Big mistake... Pretty much proves the point that the sounds are dubbed.

Anyway I'm hoping I'm wrong and these are the final game sounds. That would be so epic I would literally cry.

It was kinda obvious that the sounds were dubbed, just alone the fact that the Tesla sounds like a V6 in the original version. :lol: Couldn't believe this mistake.

Sounds are very often dubbed in GT official trailers, I don't understand why anyone is suprised or needs proof.

Back