[Gran Turismo 5 @ E3 2010] (SEE POST 1!: New Vids, Pics, Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 6,706 comments
How about: FM is like Brittany Spears and GT is like Sara Jean Underwood?

Who the 🤬 is Sara Jean Underwood?? edit: just found out, another bleached slore. dude, not a great range there, you picked 2 women with almost identical descriptions. :lol:

FM = Brit not so much talent not so attractive
and
GT = Alicia Keys incredible talent, incredibly attractive.

Aye on the Game Show Master Thread Suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've moved passed that now. Let's get our heads out of the clouds and...umm...back...up the..uh...virtual tailpipe? yeah...you know what I mean.

We've moved passed that now. Let's get our heads out of the clouds and...umm...back...up the..uh...virtual tailpipe? yeah...you know what I mean.

I don't really do them sort of drugs sorry.

I liked the jet-engine noise at the end of the trailer. More planes in GT5 lol.

The Madrid track is so beautiful.
Polyphony Digital is the only developer team which makes city tracks I like, because they have a really fluid layout most of the time (except for NY and Seoul, although I had some cool races in Seoul).

Just because I feel like being annoying we have the type of circuit and the location on top of every pre race screen. 20 locations for you?

Polyphony Digital is the only developer team which makes city tracks I like, because they have a really fluid layout most of the time (except for NY and Seoul, although I had some cool races in Seoul).
Agree! đź‘Ť I usually hate city tracks with passion (real or virtual) since many of them are almost solely composed of 90 degree curves. :ill:

Just because I feel like being annoying we have the type of circuit and the location on top of every pre race screen. 20 locations for you?

You might be on to something there Owen .It looks like Spain is a location in that video.

Good sense of speed if you ask me. Maybe it's because the track is narrow. Either way, it looks good.

Because when you capture whole TV outside - your *Filed Of View* increases (you see whole image), and increasing field of view leads to better sense of speed.However it's artificial (burnout,forza).GT has real one.

yes...Everyone vote for GT5. TDU2 is ahead of us on GS. TDU2 is going to be a great game, but it'll only keep me occupied until GT5 comes out.

I don't really do them sort of drugs sorry.

I liked the jet-engine noise at the end of the trailer. More planes in GT5 lol.

While I do believe that the sound we hear at the end of the trailer is the wind-tunnel turbine starting.... I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the amount of planes that have been appearing in GT trailers.

Guys a quick old question but what is the name of the big bad wolf song that appeared in the Pre E3 trailer of GT5?

Guys a quick old question but what is the name of the big bad wolf song that appeared in the Pre E3 trailer of GT5?

The Heavy - Big Bad Wolf

Great looking track and graphics. Shame the GT5's R8 sounds like a food mixer.

Last edited:
The R8 in GTR Evo has a similar quality as well. Not all V8s sound the same.

Although not quite as zingy as the Prologue version, which sounds like it's using very short samples with lots of aliasing

- real -->

The R8 in GTR Evo has a similar quality as well. Not all V8s sound the same.

Although not quite as zingy as the Prologue version, which sounds like it's using very short samples with lots of aliasing

- real -->

I find that in Prologue if you turn the lower to mid treble down and boost the lower midrange- if you have a equalizer, if just a tone control -3db to -5db on the Treble and increase the Bass high enough that it doesn't cause distortion at high volume and also and make sure you use the small theatre in the audio option- makes a huge difference in the sound of all the cars especially those with V8 engines. The Audi R8 and the BMW M3 especially because both seem to have too much metallic sound in the upper range.

The sound was horribly recorded. One way to calibrate the sound (to your ear) especially off a Youtube video of GT5 is to listen to either the background music or the crowd noise. The music in this one was not only compressed but also distorted and glassy sounding.

Last edited:
Back