Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I share your pain :nervous:

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new test track :(

It helps to read some previous posts or just have some general knowledge about the GT series. These tracks are listed in practice mode, not all tracks are available from the start.

It's been said already, but please keep in mind that there will be more tracks in the game than listed.

This video is in practice mode and more tracks become unlocked later. Just like in GT4.

The menu system seems a bit clunky once more tracks are added, way too much scrolling!

I know right? Why they haven't made it like FM3's menu i will never know... this is very outdated and antiquated.

Should be scroll left or right to select track, scroll up and down to select variation. Not hard PD...

We are wondering why each track didn't come with the function to have weather effects other than sunshine.

WHat happened? I thought you woud have the option to sync all tracks with the real life counterpart weather conditions and time of day :(

It woudlnt be that hard to implement since they already have rain/snow and wind in gt5, and since theres tons of simple services automatically report weather in any location in the world it shoudlnt be hard to match these to the game tracks conditions automatically.

hey, in the 2 Gameplayvideos we have

8 cars on few tracks ??

i hope other races have 16 cars on the track.

maybe on track "a" only 8 Cars on track, but on track "b" we have 16 and on track "c" 8 cars again

do know what i mean :) ?

Last edited:
The lack of day/night, and weather for all tracks is quite disappointing.. Hopefully you can unlock all conditions as the game progresses.

Looks like a current season Ferrari F1 car towards then end of the video, this could be cool if they have the F2007 plus this one in for comparison.

I knew that engine animation from the Redbull TGS video was going to be in the intro movie - that's why Sony deleted it from my Youtube channel...

And yeah the song is terrible :(

Everyone whining over badly animated audiences and **** - please, drop dead. Its a racing simulator, not an audience simulator! So please, stop whining.

Hahah does anyone else agree this is the worst gt intro out of all of them?. The music and scenes are terrible!

I'll wait to see how the japanse one turns out. Hopefully they'll just use moon over castle again lol.

BUt watching that was painfull instead of inspiring.

Yes. I'm glad someone leaked the intro, this way i don't have to watch it when i finally start the game for the first time. lol

no...WORDS can describe what i´m feeling RIGHT NOW! These Youtube videos has MADE MY ENTIRE YEAR !!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH man...

I knew that engine animation from the Redbull TGS video was going to be in the intro movie - that's why Sony deleted it from my Youtube channel...

And yeah the song is terrible :(

Keep the awesome uploads coming you're a saint!!!

Back