Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial my gameplay HD720p videos.

YonnyMestampo
YonnyMestampo
Nissan 370Z

[YOUTUBEHD]j8V2lyJ27Vg[/YOUTUBEHD]

370Z Tuned

[YOUTUBEHD]5XvksBfIG8k[/YOUTUBEHD]

Onboard camera full lap Z Tuned.

[youtubehd]zH-u2hVIwqc[/youtubehd]

New gameplay, better quality, better sound. Enjoy. Just a warming lap I make yesterday. I recorded it today.

[youtubehd]ETYvrEgc5go[/youtubehd]

Kazunori Yamauchi hot lap Z Tuned.

[youtubehd]bK6-QRQlyHc[/youtubehd]

Im actually uploading more videos on better quality.

Last edited:
Looks like first video with a wheel, and the video lasts shorter than Yamauschi's lap, does that mean you did a better lap or you didn't post the complete lap?

a41r.jpg

Its in spanish because my Ps3 is in spanish XD.

Haha, you just know that time won't even feature in the top 100 when it goes public. Enjoy the glory!

Yeah, I do know, thanks. FYI, this ranking is for journalists only. It's a little competition that Sony has setup, and the fastest journalist receives a prize. The leaderboards will be reset before Thursday. Just so you know…

Cool vids, thanks for sharing 👍

I noticed in your sig that you like spec 1, I have thought this very thing so tell me how can I easily go back to spec one and give it another go?

Gotta love people signing up to GTPlanet just to show us they are insiders :lol:

You're an ass pimple on gtp imo

Cool vids, thanks for sharing 👍

I noticed in your sig that you like spec 1, I have thought this very thing so tell me how can I easily go back to spec one and give it another go?

You're an ass pimple on gtp imo

Thanks, well, the only way I know to go back to the SPEC I is unistall the game from your HDD and install again then do not upgrade to the SPEC III.

In the Time Trial the physics are different than in GT5P. I like so much the new track, the new feeling on the G25 with this physics. I think it is more reallistic. I don't like so much the R1 tyres but the N3 are very cool.

This is my fastest lap, first in the rank at the moment.

[youtubehd]GbldlWXl1Fc[/youtubehd]

I need to improve the quality, I have to try with different codecs
Sorry, I think its a problem of the codec, not with the bitrate.

Last edited:
That video just made my day. The cockpit view seems so much more... intense! It's as if you actually feel the bumps on the road and the tire squeals sound so much better. Wow, Thursday couldn't come any sooner :lol:

That video just made my day. The cockpit view seems so much more... intense! It's as if you actually feel the bumps on the road and the tire squeals sound so much better. Wow, Thursday couldn't come any sooner :lol:
👍
The camera is not static anymore! Kinda looks like nfs shift's cockpit.

wow. i cant wait now. i hope i dont fail my chemistry and math test because ill be thinking of getting my hands on this.

:lol: Im in the same boat, man! No math this semester though. Chem Final on thursday, and a 10 page research paper do tomorrow :scared:

Hopefully a trip to Indy will be a reward for my hard work at school and GT5P at the same time :)

Back