Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial my gameplay HD720p videos.

hey can you tell me what's the setting of the car? I mean, is it all fixed or can you change them? ( no asm, pro physics, abs, tcs, etc )

See, the Sensei best online lap full onboard

The video needs about 30 minutes to finish the decoding procces.

[youtubehd]bK6-QRQlyHc[/youtubehd]
But is uploaded at 12mbps. So the quality its better than any other video I uploaded today.

Nice driving. I would say you could squeeze out another .5-1.0 seconds but otherwise a very fast lap. That last little bit with the oversteer on corner exit was about .25 seconds and then the little correction on the first of the two big bends before the straight was about .5 seconds of total time. I can't wait to give it a try.

The settings are: All off XD.
You have not ABS. TCS. ASM, nothing.
You can ser the force feedback and the MT or AT. Thats all.

There is some fishy stuff in that video. Watch the whole video, but keep your eyes on the throttle and brake in the bottom left.

I think he has ABS and TCS. And the 370Z must have the auto blip on downshifts, or he is heel-toeing with a clutch.
21 seconds in you see red in the throttle above the grey (indicates when TCS is working).

And if I hit the brakes like that in GT5P it is automatic lockup. This may be changed, but it is a drastic difference from GT5P, but an obvious improvement.

Well, I understand what whats going on with the auto blip now...

Last edited:
(...)
Well, I understand what whats going on with the auto blip now...

I hope the system will be well replicated in the Demo.

Edit: Actually, I hope it goes mainstream in newer cars. I heel-toe or just blip the throttle daily on many occasions and would love to have this system do it for me.

a41r.jpg

Its in spanish because my Ps3 is in spanish XD.

Haha, damn you Lucas :lol:

Just guessing at this time, but I would say to leave it alone, let the replay roll and the replay's "virtual" director will switch cameras and eventually give you that one, for a while at least.

Thought so too but..:)I can give it a try when I have the time..
But it would be nice to have a certain button combination for that.

Yes, I'd like much more replay control, like fast forward, pause, and rewind like in GT4, plus frame by frame, any camera selection and respective angle... like a Video Mode (think about GT4 Photo Mode and imagine video). Hope GT5 brings it on! :)

I'm pretty sure most of what you're naming will be in GT5.
So we just have to wait a little longer to have all that.

Back