Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GTRacer88, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Whodoyouthink

Whodoyouthink

Got the platinum last night. Only need to chop off a handful of tenths (at 1:07.5xx right now) to gold the Senna Brands Hatch challenge and I'll have that last trophy I need for truly 100% trophies.

Nowhere near 100% game completion though. I believe I'm at around 78%. Still have plenty of challenges I haven't bothered with, and a handful of races in a couple series I haven't done.

It was so satisfying getting the plat! Never got it for GT5, and that's because the remaining things I need to do are miserably difficult (usual Redbull events, Alfa Eiger TT, Loeb rally event, etc.).

2. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

Does 99.9% count?
    I got one stupid mission S-5 that I have been getting really :banghead: at because of that :censored: AI that likes to ram me at the end of the long straight enough to get me DQ'd for car collision or DQ'd for off track since he bumped me off at the last corner. Other than that I golded everything else. (including Goodwood 5-3 with controller)

3. CarBastard

CarBastard

Any suggestions for the Mission Race with the Evo X on Chamonix? There are a couple of events standing between me and 100% but I haven't done them because I feel the conditions are too stupidly ridiculous and not fun at all. I'm not slow, not fast either, but at least the Senna event's don't stand in my way.

Also, what's the deal with the One-Make Wonder Win trophy? I already won every single One-Make race and still haven't got it :odd:.

4. Panoz

Panoz Premium

If I'm not mistaken but to win that trophy, you must around 5th-8th place (somewhere mid-pack) when you start the final lap then pass all the AI cars for the win.

5. CarBastard

CarBastard

I'll try that, thanks! Is there any guide on how to get specific trophies? I remember there was one stickied here in GTP for GT5's trophies but I haven't found such a thing for GT6. I'm very close to Platinum, most of the supposedly hard stuff is already done.

6. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

No, I got up to 2nd and waited until last corner to pass and got the trophy. It says "Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race." It doesn't matter what place you are in just as long as you don't pass 1st until the very end.

7. Panoz

Panoz Premium

Ah right. :tup:

I might have been mixing it up the details with the "Who Laughing Now?" trophy. It's been nearly a year since I platinum the game.

8. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

After several times of getting angry. I did it. 100%.
    However I did not get the Platinum. (looks at trophies) 7,903 miles. Looks at miles 5,783 miles :censored: :banghead:

9. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I am stuck on 99% and I have golden all of the other events, do I have to complete the 4 Sierra Time Rally to get 100%.

10. Patclash

Patclash

Yes, same for me ; I was at 100% before 1.14 update and 99% after;
    Done the 4 Sierra Time Rally get me 100% again :cool:

Nuschel01 likes this.
  11. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Many thanks for that, I do them tomorrow. :tup:

12. CarBastard

CarBastard

HELP PLEASE!!!

Is there anyway to fix the stupid glitch that doesn't allow you to run the Shifter Kart races? Earlier today I was able to run the whole championship...but came 2nd on GT Arena and now I cannot run that race without the :censored:ing game crashing. Please, it's the only star in career mode I've got left! :gtpflag:

13. Whodoyouthink

Whodoyouthink

Delete Game data and let it reinstall. If you haven't already.

If you have, there may be a specific solution. But as I remember on one of the other kart series I had a similar crashing glitch on one of the races and all I had to do was reinstall the game data because something with a certain track got corrupted.

hall90 likes this.
  14. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Finally got 100% of the game. :cheers:

TJC_69 likes this.
  15. JKgo

JKgo

......not gonna do the moon buggy thing. Didn't like it. I suck at drifting so I'll do those after I get me some mo' practice. Otherwise, got almost everything else, including that "0.001" trophy, glitchy "three consecutive laps", autobahn trophy, golded all missions, all licenses...:cheers:

16. kembro

kembro

Do you need Gold on everything to get 100%?

17. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Yes, everything.

kembro likes this.
  18. MAYHEM 57

MAYHEM 57

When my friend goes to the "community" it shows him at 97% and me at 100%. When I look, I see us both at 99%. I still need to gold the last two coffee break drift challenges but he says he has golded all events.

I took care of half of this issue, I just completed the last two drift challenges. Now my status shows 100%. It sure feels good!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  19. SJC ALPHA

SJC ALPHA

Finally got 100% last night, the drift challenges took so long to do, drifting for me is just another way of crashing.
    Do not have all the trophies but I am never bothered with these, but yeah 100% is a nice feeling.

20. magawolaz

magawolaz

Stuck at 98%, can't gold the last two Senna challenges. I also got bronze on Sierra 4, will fix that soon hopefully

21. polysmut

polysmut Premium

I dropped out of the club when the 4th Sierra event was added. I've just done that now so I'm back up to 100% & in the club again. :cheers:

22. MakaveliMTRX

MakaveliMTRX

Saved all three Coffee Break drifting challenges for last as my initial impression was that drifting was too technically difficult for my novice skills - I'm not a gamer; however, unfortunately, I am a perfectionist. I somehow got gold on all three today and thus 100% completion. A little anticlimactic after completing Ayrton Senna Stage 4 last Monday after probably a total of 20hrs of trying over 6 days, as well as earning the platinum trophy a few days later by getting gold on all the Super license tests. Goodwood 5-3 didn't seem as bad after those challenges. Go karts were difficult too. Loved the Sierra Time Trials. Great game overall! Brands Hatch & Nurburgring will haunt my dreams for many nights to come though.

23. GBalao888

GBalao888

Just entered today. 98% complete with trophies, just need the "Autobarmy" trophy to get platinum. Did this using only my DS3.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  24. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

I got %100 game complete on my old PSN account and i also got Platinum Trophy on my both New and Old PSN.

GRAN007 likes this.
  25. RJS

RJS

100% on the game and I just got the Platinum trophy :D

GRAN007 and MakaveliMTRX like this.
  26. Zellgro

Zellgro

You need to beat all the Ayrton Senna times in gold to get the 100%?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    GRAN007 likes this.
  27. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

It's possible to get platinum without getting 100% isn't it?

28. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

Double post for some reason---

29. jesse92

jesse92

I got all gold in everything the career mode all the coffee brakes all the special events and even got all the trophies and the game progress says I'm only 98% done why did I spend soo much time if I can't get 100% :(

30. sid_chiclana

sid_chiclana

Gotta do the SIerra Rally bro :)

GRAN007 likes this.