Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
Just got back into playing the PS after a while away so went straight into getting my platinum for GT6. Got it today with the 100% completion a week or so ago. Going nicely with my GT5 platinum!

Was it just a rumor that you get a Congratulation-Mail from Gran Turismo + 500.000 ingame credits by completing 100%? Because I never got anything.

And by the way, I have 100%(EVERYTHING Gold). Does that mean I also have Platinum or do I have to do something on top of getting 100%?

Was it just a rumor that you get a Congratulation-Mail from Gran Turismo + 500.000 ingame credits by completing 100%? Because I never got anything.

And by the way, I have 100%(EVERYTHING Gold). Does that mean I also have Platinum or do I have to do something on top of getting 100%?

You will get the platinum trophy only if you get all the trophies available in GT6... check your online Trophy Collection for GT6 in the PS3's XMB where you see the PlayStation Network menu.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need a bit of help here. I've completed all that I can find in the game. I have every gold trophy, even coffee breaks, I've platinumed the game, and yet I'm still showing only 99% completion! I've taken photos, done the data analyzer, etc. What can I be missing? I can't seem to find a 100% checklist out there to make sure I'm covering all my bases...

Thanks for your help.

Hey guys, I need a bit of help here. I've completed all that I can find in the game. I have every gold trophy, even coffee breaks, I've platinumed the game, and yet I'm still showing only 99% completion! I've taken photos, done the data analyzer, etc. What can I be missing? I can't seem to find a 100% checklist out there to make sure I'm covering all my bases...

Thanks for your help.

same here

I remember this "rumor" with GT5, not GT6.

Title says it all :)

I got to 100% at saturday
Ending 11mil credits, 90% trophies

How did you manage 100% without completing the game? I got all the cars, gold on everything except in one goodwood festival of speed(red bull x2010 car) (bronze), Gold on every licence. Still got 99%!

Attachments

• 14694927554431921922247.jpg
    14694927554431921922247.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
How did you manage 100% without completing the game? I got all the cars, gold on everything except in one goodwood festival of speed(red bull x2010 car) (bronze), Gold on every licence. Still got 99%!
You'll need gold in the final Goodwood event to reach your 100%

Back