Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

What's the best car for the Apricot Hill 20-minute race? I'm using the Mercedes SLS GT3 racer and it eats the tyres really fast, faster than the AIs own.

I don't think anyone has posted the International A events yet, so here they are;

World Circuit Tour

Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit, Daytona Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari Full Track.

PP: 600 or less
Tires: Racing: Hard or less

15 Minute Races

Races: Apricot Hill Raceway, Ascari Full Track, Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

PP: 650 or less

Rainmasters

Races: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

Categories: Normal car
Drivetrain: FR, MR, RR

Dream Car Championship

Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, Cape Ring, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

PP: 720 or less
Tires: Racing Hard or less

GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter

Races: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs, Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)

Cars: Racing Kart 125 Shifter

550 PP World Touring Car Championship

Races: Grand Valley Speedway, Tokyo R246, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

PP: 600 or less

600 PP World Touring Car Championship

Requires completion of 550 PP World Touring Car Championship.

Races: Grand Valley Speedway, Tokyo R246, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Super GT300 Championship

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D.

PP: 550 or less

Super GT500 Championship

Requires completion of Super GT300 Championship.

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D

Group GT3 Series

Races: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Nurburgring GP/F, Suzuka Circuit.

Gran Turismo NASCAR Cup

Races: Daytona International Speedway, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, High Speed Ring, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

PP: 600 or less (680 or less at Willow Springs, High Speed Ring)
Power Limiter: 70.0% or less (at Daytona, Motegi, Indianapolis)
Cars: 2010, 2011, or 2013 NASCAR stock cars

Like the Wind

Races: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Special Stage Route 7, Special Stage Route X.

PP: 750 or less

GT World Championship

Races: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Nurburgring 24h.

Last edited:
Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 78,070 Cr.

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Tyres: No limitations (use wisely - tyre and fuel depletion are very quick)
Gold prize: 90,630 Cr.

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 107,280 Cr.

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Gold Prize: 115,910 Cr.

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Gold Prize: 175,240 Cr.

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

Gold prize: 143,490 Cr.

Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 133,130 Cr.

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 123,600 Cr.

24 Minutes of Le Mans : Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

Gold prize: 159,180 Cr.

If this was already written, I do apologize :)
I can even recommend cars to use in any of these races.

I sincerely hope Polyphony bring back the endurance events, that's what I have loved in all the past GTs. It's very odd for them not to bring endurance events in, especially as they have been in their games since the start. I will avoid doing the special events until I've got news whether their will be an update or not. For the time being, I'll go online, and finish up some events I didn't finish earlier on in the game.

That's the only race I haven't done yet. I don't have the money to buy the car. Lucky for those who got the anniversary edition of the game. They have the car needed for this Historic Racing Car race.

I have managed to get enough credits to buy a decent car for those races, Toyota 7. It is a extremely powerfull car but nervous. Struggled a little bit in d'Azure but after some tweaks i could win.

I sincerely hope Polyphony bring back the endurance events, that's what I have loved in all the past GTs. It's very odd for them not to bring endurance events in, especially as they have been in their games since the start. I will avoid doing the special events until I've got news whether their will be an update or not. For the time being, I'll go online, and finish up some events I didn't finish earlier on in the game.
You don't know what you're missing, The Goodwood special event is amazing. Also, i have a strange feeling that during the Daytona 24-hour race, GT6 will add that race as a seasonal event.

You don't know what you're missing, The Goodwood special event is amazing. Also, i have a strange feeling that during the Daytona 24-hour race, GT6 will add that race as a seasonal event.

I meant to say 'Super Events' not 'Special events' :P And you're right, Goodwood is amazing.

Can anyone tell me what a good car would be for the Willow Springs 20 mile challenge and the Ascari 10 lap challenge. Thanks

Apparently the LCC Rocket is good for them because it doesn't need to pit. But I don't know because I've not tried it.

I used the McLaren MP4-12C for Willow, but could only do it when the McLaren F1 wasn't in the lineup, even then it was still quite tough.
For Ascari I used the FXX, and it was too easy.

Apparently the LCC Rocket is good for them because it doesn't need to pit. But I don't know because I've not tried it.

I used the McLaren MP4-12C for Willow, but could only do it when the McLaren F1 wasn't in the lineup, even then it was still quite tough.
For Ascari I used the FXX, and it was too easy.[/quote
Thanks mate

Can anyone tell me what a good car would be for the Willow Springs 20 mile challenge and the Ascari 10 lap challenge. Thanks

Like iainoflo85 said, LCC Rocket. I used it for both of those and it was very easy.

Any suggestions for the classic racing car series? Only have about 1.3 mill at the moment.

If you mean Historic race cup, 1,3 million isn't going to cut it. You'll need at least 4 times that money to get the car that can win. Chaparral 2J is a great choice at only 4,5 million. Everything else is too expensive.

If you mean Historic race cup, 1,3 million isn't going to cut it. You'll need at least 4 times that money to get the car that can win. Chaparral 2J is a great choice at only 4,5 million. Everything else is too expensive.

Figured I wouldn't have enough... :ouch: Wasn't sure what other cars would be a possibility, but the 2J does sound like it's the best bet. Just want to finish that and the 125 Karts to get the Diablo GT2. Thanks! 👍

Figured I wouldn't have enough... :ouch: Wasn't sure what other cars would be a possibility, but the 2J does sound like it's the best bet. Just want to finish that and the 125 Karts to get the Diablo GT2. Thanks! 👍

Diablo GT2 is a pain to drive, at least mine is. It's too tail happy. Every corner I take, it gets sideways, almost spins. Didn't change a thing on it, completelly stock. Maybe I'm just not used to driving a Diablo :) If there was an option to send it to a friend, I would send it in a heartbeat.

MedigoFlame, what's your psn name?

Diablo GT2 is a pain to drive, at least mine is. It's too tail happy. Every corner I take, it gets sideways, almost spins. Didn't change a thing on it, completelly stock. Maybe I'm just not used to driving a Diablo :) If there was an option to send it to a friend, I would send it in a heartbeat.

MedigoFlame, what's your psn name?

MedigoFlameX

I was mainly planning to at least do photoshoots with it. Even if it's a paint to drive, I want to at least get some pictures of it.

Back