Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

MedigoFlameX

I was mainly planning to at least do photoshoots with it. Even if it's a paint to drive, I want to at least get some pictures of it.

I would gladly send it to you if it were possible, but for now, it isn't.

I'm gonna do a photoshoot with my 250 GTO :)

Just finished the 10 laps of Silverstone in S section. 650 PP
Looks like the car to look out for here is the BMW McLaren F1 GTR. He runs RS tires only needs to pit once on them and turns some pretty quick laps 1:54 was the best I saw from him. I tried this race a few times in an RX7 and a Ford GT and only came close to winning once. Left the race and got in my Mercedes GTR and this time that car was not in the line up. The other F1 was there but it had been running 10-30 seconds behind the white one every time. Easy win with the white one not in the lineup, much harder when it is present and on the pole

Just finished the 10 laps of Silverstone in S section. 650 PP
Looks like the car to look out for here is the BMW McLaren F1 GTR. He runs RS tires only needs to pit once on them and turns some pretty quick laps 1:54 was the best I saw from him. I tried this race a few times in an RX7 and a Ford GT and only came close to winning once. Left the race and got in my Mercedes GTR and this time that car was not in the line up. The other F1 was there but it had been running 10-30 seconds behind the white one every time. Easy win with the white one not in the lineup, much harder when it is present and on the pole

You mean the white one is the BMW and the other one the McLaren?

These two:

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 being the white one?
McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing '95 being the other one?

You mean the white one is the BMW and the other one the McLaren?

These two:

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 being the white one?
McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing '95 being the other one?

I think so, didn't get much of a look at it ;)
It is the one that was in GT 4 with the Fina livery on it

The other one was a dark color and ran RM tires not nearly as fast around the track

The Historic can be done with the Camaro Z28 race car '69, although you may need to block a bit on the straights. 584pp, ..costs only 215.000 cr...plus upgrades

Great and easy drive too

I actually liked the "24 minutes of Le Mans" race - I mean, I can do the 24-hour race in less than a half an hour! Too bad the R18 TDI from my 15th anniversary 25-car set had the "body starting to deteriorate" message, but before that I had 500km in that car already.

By the way, I got all gold in the license test - even the super license! (And who thought that Bugatti Veyron final test was hard!?) Now I'm still trying to work top to bottom in the IA license - I've only done up to Rainmasters, and I'm about to do the Dream Car Championship with that GT World Championship and Le Mans-winning Audi - IA's still a long way to go...\

(To be honest, I only used intermediate and hard slicks for Le Mans. Although, I bought the rest of the racing tire set just to make sure this was a fully-fledged race car...)

The Championships is not correct. It says the same in the game but it's still not what you get when you finish it. For example you get 8000 for finishing Novice Championship.

The Championships is not correct. It says the same in the game but it's still not what you get when you finish it. For example you get 8000 for finishing Novice Championship.
What you get depends on your log in bonus now so if you log in 2 or more days in a row you will get more.

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys could clarify some things for me and reduce my frustration.

I'm currently running the International A races.
I've been mostly running in my GT86 (Tuned by Dante). I'm a little disappointed that it'r proving fairly useless in the I-A races. Although it's a 545pp car, when entering the 550p world touring championship the AI is wiping the floor with me.

At this point I bought a TZ3 Stradale (running Praiano's 600pp tune).
With this car I beat the 550p world touring championship with 30+ seconds each race, so I felt really good about it.
I took the car into the 600pp world touring and got outrun by 15 seconds in the first race, I also noticed that with careful throttle control around the soft corners in Tokyo, I couldn't keep up with the 10+ positioned AI, even though their cars are hardly any pp above me.

I'm really confused (and frustrated) that my 700k investment seems to be useless in these races.
Am I just a bad driver, or is the Stradale really outclassed by other cars in this championship?

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys could clarify some things for me and reduce my frustration.

I'm currently running the International A races.
I've been mostly running in my GT86 (Tuned by Dante). I'm a little disappointed that it'r proving fairly useless in the I-A races. Although it's a 545pp car, when entering the 550p world touring championship the AI is wiping the floor with me.

At this point I bought a TZ3 Stradale (running Praiano's 600pp tune).
With this car I beat the 550p world touring championship with 30+ seconds each race, so I felt really good about it.
I took the car into the 600pp world touring and got outrun by 15 seconds in the first race, I also noticed that with careful throttle control around the soft corners in Tokyo, I couldn't keep up with the 10+ positioned AI, even though their cars are hardly any pp above me.

I'm really confused (and frustrated) that my 700k investment seems to be useless in these races.
Am I just a bad driver, or is the Stradale really outclassed by other cars in this championship?
You may need to buy a racecar, racecars tend to have better downforce and speed which may prove to be all you need to win.

You may need to buy a racecar, racecars tend to have better downforce and speed which may prove to be all you need to win.
That does make sense from a physics point of view. The relatively heavy weight of the car, combined with a max downforce of 0/0 explain why it gets outbraked and outturned so easily. Kind of disappointing though that that completely skews GT6's pp system. I was hoping to run the car in any race at 700pp or below...

Which are the best car for these two races? I tried yesterday and I think these two are the most difficult in all game, I have all golds excepts these two.

Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge
Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Which are the best car for these two races? I tried yesterday and I think these two are the most difficult in all game, I have all golds excepts these two.

LCC Rocket '07

Alright so I got a fully fitted is f racing concept which comes in at
That does make sense from a physics point of view. The relatively heavy weight of the car, combined with a max downforce of 0/0 explain why it gets outbraked and outturned so easily. Kind of disappointing though that that completely skews GT6's pp system. I was hoping to run the car in any race at 700pp or below...
okay, so I got an IS F racing concept which comes in at 583 pp fully fitted, and it handles tons better, yet my laps are another 5s slower on grand valley. Is there something with this mclaren f1 bmw that makes it so much better at only 618 pp or do I need to go to driving school again? These massive timegaps are really confusing me more and more.

Which cars did you guys use for the 650pp max races in I-A?

The McLaren is beatable but it has massive acceleration. I used a tuned SLS AMG GT3 for the 650pp races until I bought my own McLaren.

Last edited:
Thanks, with this car is very easy.

And no pitstop necessary! (Except for my Ascari run, which I was quicker than the McLaren or Enzo Ferrari, but I pitted not for fuel but for tires... I used sports hard, FYI)

PP: 650 or less
Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 78,070 Cr.

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Tyres: No limitations (use wisely - tyre and fuel depletion are very quick)
Gold prize: 90,630 Cr.

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 107,280 Cr.

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Gold Prize: 115,910 Cr.

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Gold Prize: 175,240 Cr.

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

PP: 750 or less
Gold prize: 143,490 Cr.

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 133,130 Cr.

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 123,600 Cr.

24 Minutes of Le Mans : Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

PP: 750 or less
Gold prize: 159,180 Cr.

If this was already written, I do apologize :)
I can even recommend cars to use in any of these races.

These are by far my favorite races. To my knowledge, only the Rocket wins them all. I think the GSX-R/4 wins all the 650's, but I haven't tried it at Nurburgring yet.

Try this GSX-R/4 setup: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/suzuki-gsx-r-4-01.295250/#post-9132290

Last edited:
Back