Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
We need some rap in Gran Turismo 6. I like rock but we need some Dre, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Lil' John, some 50 Cent in the background, some Fat Joe, some BALLIN'! Not some of this.... Madworld music.

We need some rap in Gran Turismo 6. I like rock but we need some Dre, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Lil' John, some 50 Cent in the background, some Fat Joe, some BALLIN'! Not some of this.... Madworld music.

It depends on how much it costs to get those artists, and guys like Dre, Big, and Tupac are very expensive to license. Unless they belong to Sony, then it's a different story.

But I agree and I'd like to see a more diverse selection. Rap is underrepresented, but not any rap will do. It needs to be good, and most of the licensed music in GT just...isn't, haha.

This should be sticky in the forum in my opinion, for years you can go back to this thread and quickly listen to all the music from the game.

Just in case you guys missed it, or weren't including GT5 songs, this is the song from the Bathurst trailer:

Akihisa Yamaguchi - The First Person

This will more than likely be menu music.

I doubt it... Most probably the slideview music.

If TMM's Immigrants makes it into the OST, it'll officially be the best soundtrack to exist ever.

bahahah oh well everyones got different tastes...i love that jazz music. i would like to have the electronic/lounge style music that was in GT1, 2, 3, and 4 back though.

this... <3

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Couldn't resist. Absolutely LOVE the GT3 soundtrack

All i could find were wishlist threads for the soundtracks.

I will post every song featured in Gran Turismo 6 when it releases and put a link so you can listen to every song you click on.

I will update the first post with every confirmed soundtrack (post with some sort of evidence that the song is in the game in order for me to put the song in the first post)
Confirmed Soundtracks

RACE
Amon Tobin - Keep Your Distance
CHVRCHES - Under The Tide ( US Exclusive Track)
Daiki Kasho - I'm Looking For You
Daiki Kasho - Flow
Daiki Kasho - Survive
Daiki Kasho - We're Alive (Unconfirmed Name)
Miike Snow - In Search Of
Track #1 (Unknown Name)

MENU
Menu Theme #1 (Unknown Name)

Most of these I can't watch on ipad2. It says the user has not made it available for mobile :odd:

Last edited:
The only songs I like from the GT series were from the EU version of GT1.

Not that I dislike the songs in current games, I would just rather listen to my own tunes.

The two new songs for GT6 SUCK really bad. But that's just my opinion, I hope they let you put your own music playlist again

Speaking of favorite GT3 songs..

I don't know if anyone else was listening to BBC Radio 1 at 6pm for the "10 minute take over" but I had one of my favorite songs from GT3 on the first request..

:D:tup:

So much this! I was listening when that came on and I was just <3 <3 <3

In fact I'll have to find a way to get the whole GT3 soundtrack into GT6, it was the best IMO :3

I like Chvrches and Miike Snow, but to be honest the particular song selections made here aren't the best. Particularly the Chvrches one, some of the more famous songs where Lauren Mayberry sings lead are considerably better.

That's one of the better points of Gran Turismo for me; the OST.
I have always enjoyed the jazzy Japanese songs that trademarked the series so far; they give a classy feeling when visiting the dealership and pretending you are rich :), and it was nice to filter through the selection in GT5 and remove the ones you didn't like also as there was a broad choice.

FM4 for example has only 4 or 5 menu songs, which are all great but get tiresome after a while...

Just in case you guys missed it, or weren't including GT5 songs, this is the song from the Bathurst trailer:

This will more than likely be menu music.

Didn't recognize this in the trailer. Pretty good song.

Latest Posts

Back