Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Anyone who saw the Senna tribute which appeared in the Special Events section of the Menu on GT6? It was basicly showing pictures of Senna in his racing career, while the pictures where going by you could see in game footage in the background where Senna was driving the cars in GT6. The song they used was absolutely incredible, I've been looking for it all day but didn't find anything. So if you know, feel free to let me know :D!

Any music related to GT6 Senna Content will be uploaded.
gt-6-announced1 senna.jpg

While entering the time trial for senna special event. they show some slideshow about senna and the song plays during that are classical music's which isn't available in the music list. some songs are from gt5.
Ayrton Senna music from slideshows has been added to the list.

Didn't know where to put the piano songs so i put them in the Jazz section.

Ayrton Senna music from slideshows has been added to the list.

Didn't know where to put the piano songs so i put them in the Jazz section.
So the song from the Ayrton Senna Tribute Trailer will be uploaded as well? I've been looking for that song for hours, can't find anything. So you'd be my hero :D!

Not gonna read the other posts so this post is likely tree'd, but the song "Ayrton Senna Tribute" is actually from the GT5 soundtrack. The song, placed under the "Classical" genre, was titled "Liebestraum No. 1 "Hohe Liebe"", performed by Lang Lang.

Not gonna read the other posts so this post is likely tree'd, but the song "Ayrton Senna Tribute" is actually from the GT5 soundtrack. The song, placed under the "Classical" genre, was titled "Liebestraum No. 1 "Hohe Liebe"", performed by Lang Lang.
You right, i already said it's from GT5 but you said exactly the song name.

@Shirrako, I would request the entire race finish tunes (for finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th/6th, and 7th/worse). :)
They don't play for a long time, I don't upload music that is under 1 minute long because it's simply a sound effect from the game and not actual music.

They don't play for a long time, I don't upload music that is under 1 minute long because it's simply a sound effect from the game and not actual music.

Ugh, what a bummer :grumpy:

I'll welcome anyone else who wants to do what I want, though :)

Just started listening to the music in the library while I play and created a playlist, but while racing online I came across one not on the list I created (I know, I listened to everything before choosing it). When I took notice of it, it consisted primarily of an ominous, off-key, droning piano part of less then two notes per second but more than one. I checked the music library and then I checked here but was unable to find it in either location. Any thoughts? Oh and voice chat was disabled in the room.

I'm not sure how I missed it, but I did. Thanks @Shirrako for this resource.

Shirrako can you please tell me what song is this, i used shazam and track id and cant find it so please help me

Thanks

Custom song, not a song that is related to any GT game.

I can't help you find the song since it's not in GT6 at all :( sorry.

So there haven't been any new incarnations of Moon Over the Castle for this installment?

Also, any word on a formal OST release?

Last edited:
Hey Shirrako, could you update the link for "Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue"? Someone finally uploaded the GT6 remix version.

Some of you may be interested in the Driveclub OST, Just released :)

Click on the Driveclub OST Thread link in the OP for more.

Couple of things I found that the OP could amend the first post with:

1. There are actually three Lunar Mission songs, all done by Julien H Mulder.

2. The one in the link is "Electronic Garden" while the other two are:

Invisable Domain
Event Horizon
Won't be changing the name since it would make it harder for people to find the lunar mission music, not sure how to make the other 2 songs play and I'm quite finished with uploading the OST.

Won't be changing the name since it would make it harder for people to find the lunar mission music

I don't think it'll be harder, you actually have people in the description of that video who really want to know the actual name so I'm sure more people will find it easier to find. If not renaming it, how about just adding for instance "Julian H Mulder - Electronic Garden (Lunar Mission Music 1)".

not sure how to make the other 2 songs play and I'm quite finished with uploading the OST.

Simple: They'll play in the replay of the Lunar mission just like the first one does. That's how I managed to get the other two to play. They always play in the same order too:

1 Electronic Garden
2 Invisible Domain
3 Event Horizon

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back