"Gran Turismo 6 leaked footage"

• Thread starter Bounkazz
  • 57 comments
hmm thanks man, dont think i have seen this one yet. also you got a typo in the title. :D

That's what I was thinking too. And PD promised exterior styling, still a big no no when exterior styling s HOT in Japan, guess not... If the sounds are as rubbish as they where in GT1/GT5, it's probably a day 1 no buy for me.

I still want to know why and what NASA thinks of all this and how it came to be. Still the most crazy vehicle in the GT series with the Escape F1 van (two complete opposites of car spectrum).

I still want to know why and what NASA thinks of all this and how it came to be. Still the most crazy vehicle in the GT series with the Escape F1 van (two complete opposites of car spectrum).

I hope that beast comes back some day.

And that's about it. X wing and Death Star photo travel location for GT7!!!! :D

Let me put it this way, what has lunar exploration have to do with a racing simulator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me put it this way, what has lunar exploration have to do with a racing simulator?
As long as the racing simulator is still there I don't care if they bring back Omega Boost for GT7.

Last edited:
That Lunar Rover mission looks quite possibly the worst feature ever in a video game. To think that we have that instead of a load more career events is ridiculous.
HAHAHAHAHA, in your opinion it is. IMO it looks like a load of fun, something different to do. And PLEASE don't assume "oh you're just being a fanboy" cause I'm not. Also, there is a load of events in career mode, so far we've seen the A events and S events. Seems like a lot to me.

oh, I see lunar exploration was no joke.

13560d1382462392t-xenon-j-tag-problema-disgusted-oh-god-why-text-l_large.png

HAHAHAHAHA, in your opinion it is. IMO it looks like a load of fun, something different to do. And PLEASE don't assume "oh you're just being a fanboy" cause I'm not. Also, there is a load of events in career mode, so far we've seen the A events and S events. Seems like a lot to me.

It's pointless. I'd rather have them out more effort in more Premium cars, better sounds, better, more realistic tuning parts, optical tuning, etc. instead of creating a whole new pointless lunar exploration mode... I must admit though, if it was the full moon in sandox mode with any car, then I would've loved it. Oh the jumps we could make, record and share. <3

It's pointless. I'd rather have them out more effort in more Premium cars, better sounds, better, more realistic tuning parts, optical tuning, etc. instead of creating a whole new pointless lunar exploration mode... I must admit though, if it was the full moon in sandox mode with any car, then I would've loved it. Oh the jumps we could make, record and share. <3

Yeah, it would be great if you could take any car on the moon. The engine wouldn't work, of course, but you can still have tons of fun pushing them around, thanks to the mass reduced to a mere 10% :D

It seems likely that they could've done something instead of this Lunar Roving Event, such as Hockenheimring (spelling almost certainly incorrect), but if we can use them on land, me and my friends WILL be have a demolition derby around Kart Space and GT Arena with the LRV's. Looks like it'll be hilarious if done right. Though I don't think we'll be able to.

How about the moon as a course maker location? 16-player race through a moon-crater anyone?

Driving simulator*

Get it right.

So in that case, everything.

In that case, sir, since an airplane has also wheels, I want a 757-300 DLC so I can fly around my car from one track to another :D

It seems likely that they could've done something instead of this Lunar Roving Event, such as Hockenheimring (spelling almost certainly incorrect), but if we can use them on land, me and my friends WILL be have a demolition derby aaround Kart Space and GT Arena. Looks like it'll be hilarious if done right.

I agree. If properly tuned, that thing on earth can reach up to a fast pace walking speed. Brace yourselves, tons of fun are coming :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it would be great if you could take any car on the moon. The engine wouldn't work, of course, but you can still have tons of fun pushing them around, thanks to the mass reduced to a mere 10% :D

I thought it was 1/6th of eath's gravity thus mass?

Edit: "Because weight is directly dependent upon gravitational acceleration, things on the Moon will weigh only 16.7% of what they weigh on the Earth." 100/16.7=5.9. Yeah, 1/6th.

You would only be able to drive it, this is not a flying simulator.

;)

How do they get from the gate to the runway then? Flying?

Yeah they drive.

Get it right.

How do they get from the gate to the runway then? Flying?

Yeah they drive.

Get it right.

:lol:

When did I say they fly from the gate?!

He said he wanted to FLY around his car to different tracks.

I told him he could only drive, what part did I get wrong? ;) :lol:

Latest Posts

Back